BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Wai, please give me time to dig the link and will post it here in due course. Sorry, am busy with CNY open house now.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to those who are celebrating CNY :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi schelles , my intention was not directed at dr Jung from shimian, however that was what I had read the previous pages back posted by one of us, please take your time to read thru the thread as it contains a lot of useful info. Well, a doctor in Korea can make big bucks from coaching the china doctors , he can perform a surgery in front of these trainee doctors or who knows letting the trainees perform it under his guidance, when u r knocked out, You'll never know who touched your body. Anyway, again, I'm not directing at dr Jung, he may teaching the right bunch of tigers or dragons. I hope so.

Your choice, like I'd mentioned a doctor has to be reasonably good to survive in apugeong district, to competitive I guess.

Good luck

schelles - i stayed at shagriala hotel it wasn't something fancy but i did like it alot , verry clean comfortable, 5 minutes walk to dr jung clinic. they have everytthing in the room , tv, computer. mini fridge....plus it was only 45 $ a day , what else i can ask for
..Jay lee is the manager , he the one that mostly take care of me for the whole entire process, supper dupper nice guy .he constantly called to check up on me to see if i was ok., if i needed anything ....he even took me out couples of time to have dinnners with him and his family .i got a chance to meet his wife,
she really sweet also

she got her nose done as well with dr jung about 1 month ago while i was there...the results were very nice and natural...cauze she did showed me
the b4 and after photos of her...
out of the whole entired experiance i do think dr Jung is someone you can trust , i didn't feel like being rush or nothing like that even they supper busy . dr Jung care more for your satisfaction .....plus now iam so happy with the result . that all it matter ....after all

wow...$45 a day, can you please send me the website link!!!! That's really a bargin to find a hotel that only cost $45 a day in that area. Thank you :yahoo:

新年快樂 :yahoo:

for bridge, she said that Dr. Lee will use the existing cartliage in my nose, plus the the cartliage that was banked in the back of my head.

You're right, rawdude. Toriumi uses the 6th rib and Dr. Jung uses the 7th. I was rereading my operative reports last night.

i understand some of u are a bit against having a bunch of ppl watching over you, but im pretty sure its only Dr Jung doing the work and the others just watching.. im pretty sure he isnt gonna be like "ok now u try..." the reason that kept me away from him OR ANY doctor is the fact that at the last minute he changed materials and ended up giving the girl a DONATED *i repeat DONATED rib* just so he can show them a new techique, the donated rib ended up warping . Im not going attacking Dr Jung or anything as ive talked to him a couple of times and i think he is just as nice as any other doctor. Ive seen this happen in korea before AND its happened in Taiwan before too. ALL PATIENTS should be able to protect themselves (or sue) if they decided on a material and the doctor put something else in. Im not going to name a name.. but "some guy" got his nose done.. and a year later something happened to his nose.. he went to get revision from Dr Kao (taipei) and it was infection from the Silicone.. thats what he told the recovering patient.. the patient was FURIOUS, why? Because he and the doctor decided on Gortex and the doctor lied and sneaked in Silicone at the end thinking he wouldnt know. Foreigners are vulnerable.

Thanks for tyw info. How do we know we had the right one done? Until things happened? Idk, my chest hurts with a scar, it will be scary if they put something else in my nose and kept my rib for someone else, or maybe they had removed my lungs,-,-

Oh well, today I asked a local who d done plastic surgery about dr Jung but he had not heard of him. I walked around the district, they r so many ps hospitals n clinics all over, n many r not mentioned online at all. Looks pretty established ones. Dr jung told me I only need 3-4days at Korea after surgery. I m starting to find it funny he said that. Idk how u guys heal after surgery, 1st-3rd day was weakest n need attention. 4th-7th day u probably will still be bleeding from nose and beginning to recover. U shod be able to feel fine by the 10thday. Technically, u ll still need e bandages on for 1st-6/7th day to guard and protect and to ease bleeding.iseriosuly don't know how he can reply 3-4days. Dat means he force removal of bandages n stitches by 3-4th day? Prolly just trying coax us in? Idk, does anyone here had theirs removed mad healed in 3-4days please let me know the secret.

Seriously guys who wanna do, please get some Korean friends to help u research, many big ones did not market themselves overseas, but doesn't means they r not good. I'm not saying VIP is the best as I have not yet seen the final product but the correction of my severe deviation and the facial they had done not to mention the kind of care, services they had given me sometimes is quite touching, I know I had paid a premium, but they really deliver, and even excel in their services without obligation.i mean, they could had done whats on the paper n not anything extra.

Then again, for those who r demanding , let me know if u d found somewhere else good too. Idk about others but vip it's really good enough for me.

Anyhow, yes, I'm still doing research to check if I'd done the right choice.

Ha, one thing I would like to ask; as this is my first major surgery, I did not know the procedure well, but in the operating theatre, they played this inspirational music that makes calm and feels so.. Arty. Like a graceful moment and a presentation of a masterpiece is about to begin. I loved it.
Said too much. I hope my posts wont affect your decision, after all I'm just bored here n wan a share my thoughts.

For those who r first timer Nd need more advices about VIP can pm me, will help as much as I can.

Cheers

Good luck

QUOTE=vivi_bee;17940329]i understand some of u are a bit against having a bunch of ppl watching over you, but im pretty sure its only Dr Jung doing the work and the others just watching.. im pretty sure he isnt gonna be like "ok now u try..." the reason that kept me away from him OR ANY doctor is the fact that at the last minute he changed materials and ended up giving the girl a DONATED *i repeat DONATED rib* just so he can show them a new techique, the donated rib ended up warping . Im not going attacking Dr Jung or anything as ive talked to him a couple of times and i think he is just as nice as any other doctor. Ive seen this happen in korea before AND its happened in Taiwan before too. ALL PATIENTS should be able to protect themselves (or sue) if they decided on a material and the doctor put something else in. Im not going to name a name.. but "some guy" got his nose done.. and a year later something happened to his nose.. he went to get revision from Dr Kao (taipei) and it was infection from the Silicone.. thats what he told the recovering patient.. the patient was FURIOUS, why? Because he and the doctor decided on Gortex and the doctor lied and sneaked in Silicone at the end thinking he wouldnt know. Foreigners are vulnerable.[/QUOTE]

I know the music you are talking about.
They are played from Dr Lee's personal favourites.

One sunday, Dr Lee came to pick us up to his clinic for a clean up and he played these Pavarotti pieces in his car. I asked him and he says these are his kind of music.

LIke what Izora described to me before I met Dr Lee, she says he is a very humble and skillful surgeon. Confident, but not arrogant, and he never over-promise what he can do. I really think these words suit him to the core because he is exactly how she says that he is.

It is definately beyond their integrity to do such unlawful deeds that other surgeons do, to "con" their patients. So you dont even have to worry a single bit about Dr Lee. ;)

Well, if you really want to know what exactly has been missing or what has been you. You can request for an xray again for your rib and your nose. There you will be able to see what is inside and which part of your rib it has been harvested. Silicon, goretex, rib, xray will not lie ;)))

[/QUOTE]

the boy who told his story was from singapore expat, he was very thankful for Dr Kao (taipei) who successfully removed the silicone and he is now loving his new nose. His first suregon who lied to him and put a different material.... lets just say he is a FAMOUS Boob doctor from Taipei...

DOnt worry about rib... hopefully the scar proves it lol.

Have u done a face to face consulation with dr lee yet? I was recommended the sliding one after I'd sent my pics over but afterid met dr lee in person, he said I don't hafta do that, pictures can't tell much, maybe u can ask them if they can d a webcam consultation.