BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@ Kain - Hmm in that case Janice Fronimakis etc might look a bit massive on you.. what about Yamapi, Jerry Yan.. actually, I just had a browse but realised looking for the perfect asian male nose is pretty hard. None of their noses were that sharp. Hmm..

@ rawdude and anyone else doing surgery soon or healing up.. as cheesy as it sounds, i've been praying for you guys cos what we're doing is a pretty big deal.. fingers crossed! x

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ laugnablevickie, Hher and Dorkiegirl - as you guys are all going in ma as well do you mind if i tag along, i've been rereading the thread and although it sounds like VIP does an amazing job of settling you in even when you're by yourself it'd be great to be able to hang out / explore / compare noses with someone haha :smile:

@reiyuna - will you still be traveling around july?

Wow, it's so nice to see u guys being able to pair up with some one fro
This forum to get travel buddies.. I'll b going to VIP fr 12 apr for 2 weeks.. Anybody will b in Korea during this period too..? I'd b so bored if I jus tour around Korea or stay in my room myself.. *sobs*

omg this is beginning to sound like a mass group ps trip to vip. i think im asking commission from joann. lol

u guys make me feel itchy and feel like going back again to do something else..

didnt joan reply some of you? usually she reply me the very next day, usually very responsive n fast.. hmm i think they r getting REAL busy after some of us giving positive feedbacks, joann and dr lee quite poor thing, i feel sad for them, they r like superhuman. they really do ALOT of things and many to handle including new/future/current/post op patients, basically both of them running the whole show and a few assistants to deal with some admin work.

they will treat you like VIPS although we know we r paying premium but i guess its worth it, they deliver n excel , i hope u guys be nice to them ! hhaa

u guys are so fortunate u can group up.. going n surviving there alone is not so easy.

Rawdude- Kian
Anyone knows if I can have chin implant 2 or 3 days
Before having nose revision using rib ?
do u guys think i have to reshedule my flight to a later date?
Be there on 7 march consult , surgery on 9 march , flying back on 17.
Which means I only have 7 days healing time there for my rib nose job.
can I make it back safely ?

thanks yuna, yeh RIB is a big surgery. im recovering.. on 3rd week post op. everything is under controlled now.

u guys goingthere pls take good care of yourself before the surgery, dont fall sick. and take extra care and EAT well after op. pls dunt party/club/smoke/drink , u gonna put your life at risk and i mean it. and pls be responsible for yourself and your love ones, and also dont destroy dr lee's effort.. he spend many hours in the theater, handcrafting your RIB and thinking the best for your face.

one day i saw dr lee really upset cuz one of the guy patient didnt take care of his dressings( i guess) couldnt understand korean. spoilt his effort

welna, i never had chin but i think they gonna do it together in 1 surgery. or r u gonna have them separated at different places?

if u r having nose RIB revision+ chin, i suggest u stay 10-12 days for a more secured recovery. however, its all up to individual, u can start to survive on your own on the 3rd day in a messy state. on the 7th day, u begin to look normal but weak. on the 10th day u r more or less okayish. do u need to go back to work right after return? if need to go back work i suggest u stay at least 10-12days or more better. if u gonna return n stay home rest then about 7 days is gd enuff to board the plane safetly n in okayish but look weak condition. lol

i tried my best to describe. maybe u r stronger in recovering. ive heard ppl go party on the 3rd day. <<( U KNOW WHO U ARE) lol nottigal

i don't know as i've never been through the healing process. rawdud has a good idea though.

but if you get another implant you have to be 100% certain that the doctor is confident that he can make it not slide. the only way i can think of this is by asking the doctor to use screws (since the pocket probably won't heal in time for the surgery, and since he already messed up twice).

btw, are you happy with the aesthetic result for the chin?

also, just a note, large chin implants can cause bone erosion. it is harmless is almost all cases (very small amount of erosion) but it is something you should know anyway.

dermis is made of collagen and elastin fibers (according to wikipedia) so it is more like soft tissue than fat

"A fascia ... is a layer of fibrous tissue[1] that permeates the human body. A fascia is a connective tissue that surrounds muscles, groups of muscles, blood vessels, and nerves, binding those structures together in much the same manner as plastic wrap can be used to hold the contents of sandwiches together"

so i think fascia is a kinda of connective tissue basically

i think someone earlier on this forum said that they are harvested from the back of the head

the thing about cutting up into pieces and wrapping with fascia was another method of rhinoplasty (ie. instead of using rib cartilage) for augmentation. i don't think it is the same thing as the "cover with fascia" option that you are considering with vip.

at vip, they harvest the dermis/fascia and cover the tip and/or the bridge so that it feels softer or if you have thin skin they might recommend it as well

eh, their noses are better than mine but somehow they wouldn't really suit me

i arrive just as you are leaving (>.<), on april 23

for those SOLO kings/queens dont worry. many SOLO parties at VIP clinic, so u guys can make new friends there from all parts of the world. lol at least dats wot i did.

well going shopping alone is better i think, much faster n easier. :smile: anybody like jazz? MUST GO " ONCE IN A BLUE MOON" jazz bar at rodeo street@apgujeong! sigh missed korea

wow.. thank you so much for the information ..

i m thinking to repurchase another flight ticket as my flight doesnt allow me to change dates w/o penalty, n worse still its gonna charge double. everyhting is so messed up.
i'll jus change the flight dates but not sure if she would allow me to stay till two weeks as there might be no room avaliable.
:sad: i have to call Joann tmr n rearrange , i have been waiting for her like forever.

i do not have to work straightaway but just afraid i might not be able to handle the chin revision n nose revision on 2 seperate occassion back to back . as i think i'll be weaker.
n to add they r cutting. dermis or fascia out of me..
total 4 wounds n two time anesthesia..

which part r they cutting the dermis /fascia from?

yeh best to have it all at 1 shot. usually the case. its rare that joann didnt promptly reply..maybe something is going on at the clinic?maybe shes on leave which is hard to imagine.. she hasnt been feeling well when i was there early feb.

dermis/fascia for? to soften the surface of the nose or to build the nose? 2 different thing.. BTW like to ask all; dermis/fascia = fat graft? omg getting confused tho i had oready done it . lol