BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all; my tip is still swelling a little . 1 month post op. it looks a little upturn, hmm not really. just that i think if the tip tilt down a little will be nice. will the tip sorta settle down a little after de swelling or the tip height is gonna stay as it is ..hmm

@ rawdude,

hahaha! original poster turned into lurker! hahaha... thanks for asking about me, lol! you guys are all definitely very entertaining and i love the friendly and fun (or funNY like you, rawdude) atmosphere here! but, for myself, so many life events (school, work, etc.) and lack of feeling confident and "sure" about any doctor and the fact that i'm all the way across the world in canada means i still haven't been able to get it done! i'm more curious about the original poster of the FIRST asian nose job thread on this purse forum! haha!! i'm glad you guys are all here for sure. love you guys!...

i've heard people say that rib cartilage reasorbs ~10-20% over time.

does dr kao have a website? maybe you can compare your nose to pics he has posted on his website. if you look at pics of noses after only two weeks, they look pretty big.
here is one at 4 days postop
http://www.nose.co.kr/english/recent/read.asp?idx=811&page=1&S_Kinds=Content1&S_STR=rib&flag=9&LangType=1

you shouldn't compare your nose to what uzura's looked like at two weeks post op because she said that she heals very fast.

you can read some of the posts on this page for more reassurance

# that being said, there is a chance that you might be right. it would be a good idea to send pics to your doctor.

i don't have a facebook account but i'd still be interested in seeing the album

Uh-oh... I'll be having lots of celebration n party prior to my trip to Korea.. I was still thinking just a little alcohol wunt kill rite? I mean if I m coerce to drink during the celebration.. I'll also be out of warm humid singapore to spring jap, I'm worried that my body may not be able to adjust to the temp change n fall I'll as a result? Any tip from anybody? Ive been taking vit C religious everyday for the last 1 yr n I hardly fall sick, I'm jus afraid that, "in case" smthing happens..

Chanelmania77, definitely keep your head up! 2 weeks is really too soon to see the final result of surgery. I have been in your shoes (as many have) feeling depressed and disappointed after surgery. In time, I'm sure you'll start to look/feel better!

destiny1682, best of luck! I'll be adding you on facebook soon!

megoreng, I drink hot green tea every day and I truly believe it helps keep me cold/flu free.

Hi Meomeo_bl,

I am planning to have my nose refinement with Dr. Jung of Shimmian, but feel nervous after reading your summary above. Actually I had surgery with Dr. Jung in 2004 and am planning to visit him again this April.

Can you please share what bad review you have heard and is it possible to do a revision with a NEW doctor?

Thanks a lot.

Well, she looked about as good as someone walking around with skin graft from her butt/ lower back tacked onto her forehead. They had to scrape out black, necrotic tissues from her forehead, where she'd injected herself with god knows what. So she has butt skin on her forehead now, not smooth baby butt skin, but her own cray-cray butt skin. It WAS comical. I had compassion for her obvious lunacy, but at the same time I felt like I'd landed in an episode of Nip/ Tuck....I kept waiting for Julian MacDonald to pop in any moment!

She kept me entertained to a certain degree, not gonna lie. She had this glint/ crazy look in her eyes when she talked to me about her numerous, prior and planned future surgeries. She showed me her boobs/ implants too...wanted to get them lifted then but Dr. Lee refused to do so many procedures at once on her. Then i saw her inject herself on the thigh with Placenta, "for sleep" she said. At least she was cool enough to let me watch TV all night due to the fact that I had insomnia related to breathing through my mouth.

hello ! wats stopping you? get it done oready! life is short! lol ;p