BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi BBgurly. I wanna see ur pretty face too :love: just pm u my email add.

Also, i concur with u. rawdude is good looking and he is still single ;):P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through the posts a bit, I thought I might ask a question. Has anyone have had their silicone implant removed and not go through another revision? I had my I shaped silicone removed after 10 years because I had a really bad fall and my little one accidently hit it really hard it started moving. It's really weird because the tip of my nose still a bit off. There's a bump that still feels like there's piece of silicone inside but my doctor insists that everything was taken. He showed me the silicone but it looks like it was cut on the bottom. I'm wondering if he had cut the silicone inside my nose and accidently left a small piece. He said it's scar tissue but how could scar tissue form where the silicone didn't touch? I'm just really depressed after this and is very worried. I don't want touch my nose again in fear of worrying about it. Does anyone know if an x-ray would show what's going on with my nose? Should I go to an ENT?

BBgurly, do you mind sending me your pic?? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

hi i would also love to see some pictures of ure rhinoplasty as well, if u dont mind :smile: here is my email [email protected]
would love to check out vips fine work of art :smile:

hey rawdude thanks for the pics!!!
ure nose honestly looks great. far from ugly. vip did a rlly good job. the scarring isnt obvious at all, they just look like very faint red marks. the tip does look swollen but thats expected. we all need to be patient if were gonna do a rib rhinoplasty. ure nose will only look better from here on. so be positive! u look handsome :smile:

thanks tae, what do u intend to do?when is your surgery?

I also agree with Asianmodel boy, listen to what doctors recommend what looks good may not necessarily "look good" on your face. Doctors can only perform within in his own "comfort zone."

The only way where we can really "predict" our outcome is look at their b4 &after pics. Not all noses that they create are exactly the same, because everyone's frames are different, but you can always see that there are consistent traits that display in all their patients pics, so it's extremely important to examine their work, because the pics give us an idea on how our noses will turn out.

Unforunately, the noses on their websites typically shows one or two month post up pics, and while they may look good initally, it's not indicative of the
"final result" as our noses are still healing. I wish they would put up more post up pics that are at least one or two years old.

Hahah..! I don't mean it that way. Com'on a guy shouldn't be so petty rite? =x just kidding!

I can't wait to become prettier n b back to share about it!! So excited! Btw, w regards to the Supplements, so should I or should I not tk them? Did u have any supplements previously?

Bbgurly, saw ppl asking to hv a look at your nose, may I too? =p I'll b going VIP in mid apr. =DDD

yes it is much safer to use rib for revision but you must do research and find a doctor who is skilled to prevent warping/reabsorption. good luck!

no problem. I plan to get a rhinoplasty with rib. i have a bridge already and its not low so i wont be needing to get my bridge augmented. i just wanted to do an alar base reduction, tip refinement and defatting, and narrowing my nasal bones. the surgeon i was emailing in china quoted me approximately 5000 us. not sure if thats including anesthesia. heres his site. check it out and tell me what u think of the before and after pics. i think their pretty good.

http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/index.html

i havent booked a flight or anything yet cuz i plan to get it done next spring.

WOw! Rawdude single?

Rawdude, if you really have this chance to find a girlfriend from TPF, it will be the one-of-a-kind-out-of-this world love story. Especially if she is a VIPian as well!!!

GOod luck!!!