BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Come on, I'm totally convinced BBGurly is JoAnn and Rawdude is actually Dr Lee :nuts: - they are so busy cos need to post on TPF after finishing all the surgeries.

Thanks for all the explan on PRP. I'm going to ask doc to micro-inject the stuff all over, more to help in tissue recovery after the nose surgery. I dun think PRP will work very much filling in nasio-lines though ... but let's hope the rejuvenation part works. I'm flying to Seoul next wk - will ask for this :biggrin:

And ya, agree with what Rawdude clarified, the stem cells we're talking here are the adult stem cells in our own body, stored in our fat, our bone marrow, in our blood - no embryonic stemcells, no lab-grown petri-dish stemcells, no no, those are too dangerous.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you give me your e-mail?

hey thanks.

Care to share about how much at VIP for a similar procedure?

i plan to get it done in china. here is the site for the ps i plan to visit for my rhinoplasty.

http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/index.html

this is a direct link to his before and after pictures of all his patients. i plan to get mine done next spring. there are some things i need to do before i go though, because it is china i need to make sure he is a registered plastic surgeon and has special access to a hospital and stuff. hope u find a doctor that u like in time.

I'm a newbie here. I found this forum because I seriously want to get my nose fix ASAP.

Could you please point me to where in this thread that you discussed the pros and cons among surgeons. I only remember that Dr. Lee and Dr. Jung were mentioned the most but I could be wrong. (And by the way, I couldn't find the website of Dr. Jung's clinic.)

Also, what are the pros and cons of rib and gore-tex methods?

I think it would be helpful if someone makes a guide out of the two lengthy threads :smile:.

Thanks a lot guys.

OMG scary!!

I have a question for those who went to korean doctors.. did u guys have your face bandaid up like that and was it swollen? Cuz i did rib and i only had like one small bandaid and i wasnt swollen or anything...
She looks like she got hit in the face with a hammer and now she is healing. Im a bit scared to go to BK now lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/12/world/asia/the-explosion-at-the-japanese-reactor.html?ref=asia

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/eastasia/view/1116459/1/.html

read the second link; some news abt s korea concerns on nuclear meltdown at japan.

for those in korea now or planningto visit, take precaution.

long story short; water at pool pond to keep the rods cool r evaporating fast and burning now, releasing radioactivity into atmosphere already. panic at tokyo.

takecare!

Sorry for being such a ignorant bimbo... Ermm, from e article, nothing much was mentioned about the consequences of the nuclear fallout on south Korea.. Meaning the people there may have adverse reaction on their health due to the radioactive exposure fr jap?

My jap trip is cancelled. dont wish that I hv to cancel my Korea trip too.. U guys r so lucky that u can become pretty before all these issues n perhaps like rumoured, end of the world..? =x I dont wanna die with a big nose...! *wwaaww* cries out loud..