BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is mamasan ok? her dotter still in japan?
any warnings or measures there taken for japan's nuclear radiation risk?

welna will back to SG today .
My nose no bleeding ready but swollen ...
Ya... me too ... When at there we treat like queen or princess ....hahaha...
But everyone like that VIP sure bankrupt..... hahaha...

we paid premium, we deserve the service, but they had excelled the service in my personal expectations.

its NOT fair u get to take pic with dr lee!! GRRR how many girls get to do that! dr lee look so charming in that pic! and joann still as cheery looking and HER SCARF LOOKS EXPENSIVE. what brand is that?

i think your fat graft is more effective than mine.. do update us post 2 weeks ant 1 month .. fat graft may get absorbed .i hope yours wont.

honestly; u look much much better after surgery, the nose suits u, tip is still alittle swelling i think. just like mine. u look much younger like at least 5 yrs younger. they did 1 fcr for u?

i think i took 1 fcr or 2. cant remb. vitamin C treatments gd too.

SO TEMPTED TO GO BACK NOW

I only do 1 FCR & 1 vitamin c treatment there.
Nx week I will go KL VIP branch do FCR . I sign up FCR course there no need go Korea thst far .
VIP KL Branch will have Grand Opening on 15,16,17 April .
That time, Dr.Lee & Joan also will come . I can take photo with them again ... hahaha...

i wish they open one in sg. i sure sign for their facials.

pls take more pics n send us. i m still looking at the pic u took with them.. i realised i missed them so much. it makes me wana cry :sad: lol

btw, where was that picture taken? looks nice.. was it snowing badly?

the picture taken at nearby VIP office restaurant . No snowing but windy & so cold weather...
I miss them too ....
U can come malaysia on nx mth the VIP branch opening ... u will see them .. sure they happy to see u too ....

nay they d prolly forgotten abt me. they have so many customers.

was it the fish soup rest?? or the japanese?

I had two closed rhinos-- a primary and and another to revise the tip and bridge. Unfortunately, I am still unhappy and plan on getting a revision at VIP. There are a few reasons why I am having a revision but one of them is that my nose tip was uneven after the first rhino and was made slightly worse after the second procedure. I think that closed rhinoplasties are probably best for reduction surgeries (i.e. shaving off humps on the bridge) and for those needing very minor changes. A closed rhino reduces the surgeons mobility and sight so I think if you are having septal work, extensive bridge work/tip work an open procedure is probably best. That is not say that perhaps a very, very skilled surgeon could do good extensive work with a closed procedure. I figure though now I would rather have my surgeon be able to have everything to his advantage and I can live with a small scar on my columnella.

A closed rhino does have less swelling and does not leave any scars. However, my second procedure did have significant swelling that took months to go down.

I had mine done in New York several years ago and had a silicone implant put in. I am going to have it replaced with rib.

I dont think they firget you .... They remember every customer ...
Pls come KL nx mth ... I wish to see u too...
no ... is a traditional BBQ korean restaurant ...

this is one thing i hate abt myself. not being able to try their delicious korean BBQ when my ex gf recommended it so much but i missed it!

i swear i will go there the next time i visit!

any idea dr lee will perform surgery at KL branch? i hope so.. but i doubt ,, he is so busy with korea branch oready.. hmm

Yes... It was so yummy...u must try the beef rib & rib soup
OMG ... I m hungry now...
the restaurant name - SAMWON GARDEN
THE WEDSITE - www.samwongarden.com

I have no idea what Dr.Lee will do at Malaysia ..
Ya... totally agree he is so busy & responsibility person ..
Even sunday he also go clinic help patient do dressing ...
I cant forget how he holding me when I was dizzy after bleeding so much blood....

good thing u are fine now.. live well and enjoy your new looks! congratulations

omg the website... the FOOD.. IS KILLING ME....... I WANT those RIBS IN MY MOUTH NOWWW!!!
ehh wait -- not toking abt the RIBs u guys used on the nose.. kapui. lol