BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I think Dr Lee should be fine, but your recovery should be Awwww!!
Mandibular, zyoma , rhino can go together but liposuction of the whole body, I'm just afraid its too much for you after surgery.

On the other hand, Dr Lee is very used to all these long hours surgery so you shouldnt think that your results will be short changed.

ALso, i think he will perform on the face surgeries first before he does the lipo.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that being underweight puts me at risk when they use anesthesia

kain, do you know what type of anesthesia Dr. Lee will be using for your surgery. It will be either general or local with I.V. (twilight) sedation.

I work with an anesthesiologist, so I can ask if being underweight is particularly dangerous for either forms of sedation. My guess is, the anesthesiologist will calculate your BMI (body mass index) and know how much anesthesia is safe to administer. Can you tell me your height and weight? (PM me if you don't want to say it openly). I'll ask the anesthetist tomorrow and get back to you.

Please try not to get too stressed! Concentrate on your exams and then your healing... ;)

I was shocked too. Requested them to write down on a piece of paper the costs for the respective surgerie - USD8,500 (nose using ribs), USD1,500 (paranasal), USD1,500 (alar) and USD8,000 (eyes incision). Thought I heard wrongly. I even clarified again what type of surgery for the eyes and she replied incisional upper blephroplasty only.

If there is a limitation on withdrawal of cash, perhaps you could try banker's cheque and the bank charges are minimal.

Hi all

Finally got to see Joann and Dr Lee after many days due to their KL trip. For those who are waiting for Joann to reply with your emails, pls be a little patient. They have been receiveing lots and lots and lots emails lately and since Joann is the only one who can speak English plus the backlog of work from their KL trip, guess replying emails is gonna take some time. N I took up almost her whole morning today, when she was reply email to some of u ppl. =x sorry guys! You all will hv the privillage too when u all come here the next time! =p

I was wondering shld I do a review of the clinic since many has already said so much b4. let me know if any one is interested. I’ll write one while on the plane back home. N fyi, my nose is nothing but beautifuuulllll! Even when its just on day 8! LOL!

But no pics yet! Or may I can just get VIP to create the BnA pic of my nose so u ppl can go to their website n see?

write one pls. everyones encounter is different, maybe u got more special services than me. lol

tell us in details including each and every fart ud made.

haf fun and show us the master piece soon!

@megoreng: Yes, it's be great to have your long and detailed review. I'm looking forward to read it.
By the way, I'd like to do my eyes at teuims, should I do it before or after the surgery at VIP (where I plan to do rhinoplasty with rib cartilage+zygoma+mandibular resection) ? And how many days should I wait in between.
I think Megoreng, you did your eyes after the rhino, less than a week after, but you healed faster than others.

I don't want to have an eye surgery if everything else is swollen, the surgeon might do some assymmetric job, would that be the risk if I do it after ?

Hmm I guess. But there's no reason u should stay stuck with a nose ur not happy with. But waiting a year is smart cuz it gives the tissues time to heal and repair themselves. I read tht putting the skin under too muuch trauma like getting too many revisions causes build up of scar tissue which hinders the cosmetic result of even getting a rhinoplasty so be careful. Ur nose should get better and define itself through time tho :smile:

Again my email is [email protected]