BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

skype? u mean that app with webcaming n all?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess is dr lee cant bear to knife u too much.. your face n features belongs to the soft n adorable kind so i think IF IM NOT WRONG: dr lee didnt really want to operate u deep inside him but he wanted to make u happy so he did some slight improvement which is gd enough that maintains your natural soft look. in my opinion; he did the right thing.;

UNLESS ; u wan to go for RIB; then im sure he will do more drastic changes for u which makes u look more different and just like many of us here. which is not very necessary on u.

feel happy n satisfied cutie. im sure u ve swam of guys there already!

my tip is made of ear cartliage. still HARD and i got this feeling its gonna be hard till we step in the box.

but it feels much better as the stiffness is gone along with much swellings.

as id mentioned. no more diving kisses no more passionate nose rubbings, and your nose will prolly hurt your hubbys cheeks during kissing. lol just kidding.

well dnt worry annie, its still too early to tell. maybe izora or other ancestors can give us more opinion!

hotmom?

Really..you didn't use septal cartilage for the tip? Anyways diving/passionate kiss LOL it was nice while it lasted 5 years ago :smile:Now its, boom pow wow boom, done. LOL.

Yeah its just my hubby always rubs his nose lately (he has a cold) and I watch his tip moves back and fourth....I kinda miss it =).

LOL damn y did i try rubbing my nose when i read this knowing that its not gonna move -.-

`

oh sure, my pleasure really. really appreciate that invite, seriously i havent skyped any woman before, i had skyped many men.. i asked u cuz i just wanted to make sure u really want to skype me and u r completely sober.hehe

this must be my lucky day! bohooooo! wait are u pretty? cuz i dunt skype pretty girls... i get tongue tied n shivers n occasional fits when im nervous..:sad:
guess its not a gd idea afterall

try destiny ! she look stunning camerafront!

btw, where are u from?

@destiny1682 : received, thx a lot.

I just noticed you got the same surname as mine :lol:

You got nice nose and it looks natural, not obvious at all. I dont understand why you feel anxious ab it. You look like a caucasian with high nose, I look totally asian with my "natural" one :Push: but I dont have to worry ab blah blah behind my back :lol: thats the pro and con of it :lol:

@rawdude: thx a lot, y trying 2 comfort me rnt u? Well wat s supposed 2 b done s already done.. so even regretting now wont change anything. Ill try to learn to be satisfied with wat i ve :lol:

Beefsoup..I was going to ask you if you were Vietnamese!! Where do you live?

That is true, whats done is done can't really change anything. I don't think I will EVER go back for a revision even if I am not satisfy with my nose. But honestly yours is very natural, the bridge area.