asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Roarssssss punch chests

Galbiiiiiii

Becareful when u mention galbi next time!!! Can be quite lethall

I understand, that was very careless of me. Have to keep my body safe for my surgery so from now on i will just say grilled cow XD

I just thought of something important! Rawdude, you said that your did you grocery shopping at samsung dept, did you do this the day before surgery, the day of surgery or the day you left the recovery room?? Sounds weird, but i feel i must definitely be planned in this! Hmmm if i buy it before my surgery / the day before, won't it likely go off by the time i get back to the officetel? But if i buy it the day i get out wont i be too tired / in pain / won't have enough energy / get lost because i'll be blind as a bat??? Also what would make a good first shopping list? Something i cook myself or frozen meal / ready made meal?

Please, everyone advise!!

SHe is really so nice!!

Aww, Kain! I'm so envious of you having such a supportive daddy.

I am sure she is touched by him too!

I can imagine you charging into the restaurant
stomping and roaring!

* GALBI GLABI * with syncronized dance steps.

Thank you! I have faith in Dr. Lee, and I am sure everything will be fine. After megoreng's post though, I am really hoping I don't have to get the k wire ha ha.

Now all I have to do is research the area and figure out where to eat and shop.

How is everything going with you? btw you are so lucky to have your dad with you. Wish my dad could make the trip to Korea!