• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone :smile:
i am seriously thinking about rhinoplasty in a few months
but i am still indecisive in which place to go to
and which type of procedure (gortex/silicon, septum, or rib) i should have

i really do not want to go back for revisions. but rib is much, much more costly than gortex/silicon

i was wondering how often people go back for revisions after having the gortex/silicon method. thanks!

OMG kain u look soooooooo different!!!! U don't even look like the same person after. Like I had to stare at your after pics for a while for it to register tht it was still you. Woww I wonder if ur friends will even notice its still u after!! Ur nose looks rlly good. The high bridge fits ur face well. It does look big but not tht big. Don't wrry this is only one week aftert surgery so imagine how much better u will look 3 months after surgery. :smile:

Wow, after being away on holiday for 2 weeks, I found the thread has moved so fast, can't catch up.

Kain, you look totally different in your after pics...you look handsome indeed. Congrats!

I agree that Destiny is a rockstar, so beautiful....I would most probably use ear cartilage if Dr lee agrees to it.

As far as I know, from the contacts I made, those who went to Taiwan or Singapore for plastic surgery did not have cathetra inserted. It is quite dangerous, isn't it, if they reuse the tube?

omggggg kain i never saw ur before pics lol.. wowwwwww my old nose was quite similiar to urs too....... and yes be patient cs im 6 months now nd i think only now its not noticably swollen.

@ Kain, I just saw your photos. OMG! What a transformation... my jaw dropped. May I ask you your age? You look so young in your before photos ^^;;

Thank you for sharing your photos, it is so incredibly helpful :smile: Thank youx100-
-----------------------------------

Has anyone gotten fat grafting??

I want my forehead and chin done!
Does fat grafting on your chin make a difference? I really don't want more than 1 implant on my face, so that's why I'm considering fat grafting. Any info would be great :smile:

BBGurly aka hot mama has lol :P

i plan on doing my forehead too.. but when I'd have time to go back often because i heard you need to do it 2-3 times???

BBGURLY~!! Can I see photos?? Pretty plz~
I feel like everyone on this forum looks absolutely incredibly... (after seeing many results, thank you everyone for sharing) and I'm the only ugly one -___- and I got my eyes & nose done!! *SIGH* I'm feeling discouraged.. not sure what to do....

If I do fat grafting, I'll do it here in the US bc I can't stay in Korea for more than 3 weeks and I hear one procedure is pretty much pointless~

Kain it's almost 2 months for me n when I move my tip it does go back n forth, but still very firm,whereas weeks ago my whole nose was stiff and immobile. I have to admit kain u look so diff after surgery in a very good way! I haven't seen many others before photos but I can 100% say yours look the best. You can pass for a Korean superstar!

What is your nationality btw?

Hi Milk,

so you are one of the ancestors of Rib rhino!!
Have to put you in the hall list!

I was hoping to increase just a tiny bit on my height too, maybe 1-2mm.
Im 5 months post op and height went down alot, but tip is still big.
I will be going back VIP this June!

I dont get it when you say tip becomes droopy? Can you elaborate more on this??? I can't imagine it.