BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Recap!!!

YOu look way too hot now dude!!!!!
I must say your transformation is huge.

What did your gf say???
DId nt hear you mention anything about her. She knows about your surgery right??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I haven't done any research in a long while. Can someone please update me on the best method for increasing the nose bridge? Last time I checked, there was rib cartilage, silicon, gortex, and now non surgical nose jobs.

I never went through with a nose job yet because of the risks, but wanted to check back to see if there's anything new?

Thanks

Kain ,

CONGRATULATION !!!:woohoo:U look so handsome ...I love your nose & chin .. Dr Lee really did a perfect jod on U ... I was so jealous ..:dothewave:

Lol. So cute of you, make my day:smile:

I haven't been to VIP for any treatments yet, but if there's ever a gathering, we must keep our volume down, bound to be loud hysterical guffaws & laughter.
We'll be chased out of the cafe :lol:

i think cranberries are supposed to help prevent UTIs, so if you are worried you can bring cranberry tablets or buy cranberry juice

thanks XD

i think i forgot to send you the pics earlier because you only sent one email and i couldn't find it to reply to you (and i was in a rush to go to the airport)

but thanks, how is your nose healing?

thanks

thanks
no gf before surgery, too ugly :-s
lol jk, but no gf b4 surgery

thanks.

my nose feels kinda weird when i eat or smile. the tip stays in the same spot and i keep thinking that it must look weird to other ppl. gotta go see how it looks in the mirror. guess i just gotta be patient

one of the front desk ppl told me (hyejin translated) that i look like toby maguire now. must be because of my big nose. :biggrin: hopefully i'll look more like a korean superstar when the swelling is down XD

i'm canadian (3/4 chinese, 1/4 malay).

yw x 100 XD

i was 17 or 18 in the b4 pics, and i am almost 19 now

you can use sliding genioplasty to augment the chin, and there is no implant. they cut the bone and move it forward, so your chin stays the same shape but looks more projected

Ha ha, I think you've got the wrong person, I really don't know Dr Leung & didn't post the link too.

So far so good, 5 months post op. You can read about my experience at the expats forum, maybe towards page 86.
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic50308-0-asc-2550.html

there is also cartilage wrapped in fascia/dermis. i think destiny got it done, and you can also email vip clinic or some other clinics that do it on a regular basis

this may be rly weird and unrelated to everything but i wish i brought nail clippers to korea. the entire time i was wishing i could clip my nails :huh:

Oops, I got the username confused haha.
I'm from NY

Wow, your new nose looks good. To be honest, I think your haircut made just as big as a difference as your nose did.

Thanks for sharing the pics Kain! Wow, what a transformation! You look amazing! Before you look like a cute little boy but after the surgery u look so grown up! I can't wait to see your final results after all the swelling subsides. Btw, how much did the sliding genioplasty cost u? I can't wait to go and get it done now after seeing your results! You are such a good advertisement for VIP

sliding genioplasty costs 5300 usd butt he price may have increased since the tax is being implemented in july

there is also a 10% discount if you get multiple surgeries or if you ask for a student discount

you can probably get it done in the states for around the same price, but they probably don't have the same amazing aftercare package as vip clinic.

how is your nose btw?

Oh, I forgot, how much did you pay for the nose job? Did you do the forehead too?

hot mama: add to burger stacko as lurker ancestor exposed. lol

welcome to the stack milk! now burger only gets more delicious!