BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Welnababy. Rawdude

I still have the ice mask! I brought it back but never get a chance to use it!
Im too lazy, or rather no time to do it. My boys will probably make doodle out of it if they find that in the cupboard. So its better to pass on to you guys before it expires ( though there is no date on it)

I can pass it to you anytime you want! I am free in most afternoons. I can meet during your lunch since you guys are working.
Let me know ;)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Destiny (diced and wrapped)
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
Omom.momo (coming soon)
Milkyway (Coming soon)
HHer (coming soon)
Angelplane (coming soon)
Bisoux (coming soon)

* actually it'll be cooler if we state our surgery dates but hmm... nvm unless you guys wanna let me know. So we can all stop getting confuse about who did when what ;))

Welna, so happy to hear from you. Thought you changed your mind. I can't wait to see your pix. Your 2 months out so I am curious to see how much swelling you have. I am still debating whether to do surgery in May in time for my friend's wedding in July. I keep swinging back and forth especially after seeing Kain's photos. But then Kain is primary and mine is revision. I heard starting in July there will be a 7% increase in ps fee and I hate to have to pay this.

Looking forward to your email. here is my address: [email protected]

Wow....I didn't know you had rib at VIP. I been following this forum and pretty much know who had what and when. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am also considering VIP for a revision this summer. Was your a primary or a revision? If it was a revision, did your nose look normal enough at 2.5 month?

Kaina Reeves!!!!!
My idol!!

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup (ear and septal only)
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty

Coming soon!Omom.momo
Milkyway
HHer
Acadabra
Angelplane
Bisoux

Wow!!! Kain, your result is amazing. I really like your new look. You look Eurasian...and very handsome too. thanks for sharing your photos.

For one week, your nose looks pretty good. The tip and bridge are still swollen and appear big. I recall your concerned about the shape of your tip and that it seems a bit droopy. I examined your photos and noticed it is a little droopy. I wouldn't worry now because the nose is still swollen.

Milk shared that his/her tip is droopy at 6 months so you might want to ask Milk about his/her experience.

Not sure if I ever asked you this, but did Dr. Lee use rib for your paranasal?

thanks, dr lee used rib for the paranasals

sliding genioplasty can change your face a lot from the side and angle view especially, so make sure you actually would like the new look first.

the wire didn't set off the airport metal detectors for me

thanks

its the summer semester so many ppl aren't taking courses, which makes it easy for me to avoid ppl. i also changed my wardrobe so that ppl wont recognise me :biggrin:

its funny because my dad said that i look like the guy from the matrix (keanu reeves). my mom said it looked good, even though the swelling makes it look big. she was totally against the surgery though.

lol XD

i met at least one silent reader as well.
say hello to hyejin for me :biggrin:

[email protected]

i'm sure the nostril sizes will resolve once the swelling is down

:blush:

eeek!

what, why do you wanna see me with dimples? o.e

if you compare the front view pics, you can see that my eyes look a tiny bit longer because my skin is pulled up by my new bridge (the inner corners are pulled by a mm or so)

dr lee did a sliding genioplasty, so my chin is the same shape as before, but he just moved it forward.

thanks. if you get enough posts you can pm the ppl i mentioned and ask them for more info. i think you need more than 10 posts or so in order for the forum to allow you to pm ppl

KAIN!!!

OMG, my jaw dropped after i saw your pictures :smile:
you are such a babe!!!
hahah, the transformation is very natural and totally fantastic!!!
i am so excited for your results :smile: