BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

do you have pictures of your nose Welna? can you email me at [email protected] thanks. your nose will look better as the day goes by. trust me when I got my first nj I was horrified too

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kain! You look so handsome! Did you get genioplasty because you thought you had a weak chin or to minimize the look of protruded mouth? My mouth has a slight protrusion and I would say I have a small chin. But I don't think I wanna spend more money to get genioplasty. For your upper lip, would you say it's less protruded because of nose job or paranasal agumentation or combination of both?

Did you happen to ask Dr. Lee if he has ever had any cases of pneumothorax (collapsed lung)?

And I concur with the forum...you look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! :biggrin:

But you have 1 girlfriend.

Btw, I wanna tell you DON'T do anything to your eyes ok. Your slight droopy eyes are so nice and sexy. leave them!

As for small/ receding chin, sliding genioplasty wouldnt help right? LIke welna's case, Than probably I might get a small chin implant too.
I think my chin is receding over the years!!!!!

I guess it depends on what type of surgery you're looking at: non-incision, partial incision or full incision. With non-incision and partial the scar seems to fade quite quickly but with full the scar will take time to fully disappear / become faint enough that the scar is only visible if you look for it. A lot depends on your body's ability to heal as well. You should take a look at the Soompi eyelid thread, there're heaps of photos post-op that should give you a clearer idea of what to expect :smile:

Oops! The detective hotmama is out again :lol:

Thanks, welna. For now, it would be NJ (incl. alar) and paranasal.. aww... JoAnn is such a devil, tempting me with additional procedure..:sweatdrop:

Rawdude - wat pic? u wanna see my belly flab?! :devil: :P

Yesterday i had a dream that i got eyelid surgery, a full incision ... but i only want magic epi, never thought ab bigger eyelid :lol: the dream was so real n i was so scared that even wake up, i had to touch my eyes to verify whether there was scars on the eyelid .... such a nightmare :lol:

@Kain: Ur transformation is FANTASTICC n ur nose/chin look totally natural :woohoo: U look TOTALLY DIFFERENTT in b&a photos. Ur tip is still swollen but I think guys look good with big n high nose, n eventually it will go down a lot so just b patient :lol:

@Rawdude: So tempted to hav sliding genioplasty too right? Made ur decision yet? Lets go for it :roflmfao: See how Kain change after surgery, more mature n more good looking. Sure that u wont regret if u hav chin done, come on :roflmfao: