BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

wow! okay, thanks. I won't be needing alarplasty, but wow, still 8500 just for Rib. Although I think everyone's price might be different because of what needs to be done and whatnot. Good to know. Thanks!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is also quoted at 8500 for a revision rhino using rib. It includes anesthesia and some other perks of going to VIP, like getting picked up from the airport (major!! if you're like me and don't speak Korean. I heard the airport is 1.5 hours away from the clinic) and stay at their office hotel. Expensive but if all I have to do is show up there, then it's worth it :biggrin:

Congratulations PerfectAngle, I'm so glad that you are happy with your revision results. Which PS did u end up going to?

If u had anything one at VIP, moreso rhinoplasty they offer
u complimentary hair wash and facials.

there is a salon behind the clinic, but idk if its cheap :S

i think beefsoup said she paid 160k won for her haircut, but idk where she got it

I am currently using mederma like 3 times a day and also gently rubbing it in. I haven't really looked a the scar behind my ears yet, but I feel many bumps from the back.

Thanks destiny

Kain you didn't get your hair washed @ the clinic? I won't be needing a cut but just wondering about how to shampoo my hair w/o getting my face wet while the cast is still on.

Thanks you so much for this info, I did not know a procedure like this exist!!! But iam hoping that I won't be needing this surgery. If the case in the picture is a 10 then my scar(elevation) right now is a 7. But yes...(time) takes to long :smile:

Congrats! Woohoo another one who had fascia done, keep us updated! 2 weeks post opt and ur satisfy, wow, I think that was when I was super depress with my nose.

There have shampoo , conditional , shower gel , water heater ,washing machine , oven , fridge , kitchen , wifi , plasma tv , computer , telephone , detergent , air condition , hot blanket , heater , vacuum & small towel .

fork, knife and chopsticks too??!!! hahaha jk. They have computer too?? hmm maybe i shouldn't take mine then...

[
welcome, what do you need to do on your nose? maybe can post up a pic so we can advise you.