BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, rib is definitely much more natural looking than silicon.

Hey guys,

I've been thinking about going to Korea this summer for a revision rhinoplasty. I had rhinoplasty with I-shaped silicone implant and ear cartilage graft 2 years ago and hated the way it looked so I took out the silicone implant. Now my bridge is undefined due to the scar tissue and my tip is too big (with a hanging columella especially when I smile) because of the ear cartilage graft that was left in.

Can you nose-conscious folks please give me an honest opinion as to whether I should go for a revision? If yes, what do you think I should do? I only want MINIMAL augmentation (less than 1.5mm) on my bridge to give it definition and tip refinement. I also want to get fat grafting but I worry that it will look unnatural or bad.

I'm tired of asking friends/family because they always just say "you look fine" and most are opposed to plastic surgery.

My photos are here: http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/2close2c/Nose/

Thanks!

BBgurly, did you say you'll be here on the 31st?? I'll still be in Korea so let's meet up.

Officetel is really nice so for those who are worrying you dont need to be, there's even an adjustable bed here.. er well it looks adjustable.

Several days post-op and I feel like hell. It's like having the flu, ie. massive headache from the stuffed nose and sore limbs but they really take care of you and the chinese aunty at teh clinic is so sweet! Made me feel like home somewhat. and they feed you really well!! I swear I've put on heaps cause all you do is lay around all day (too sore and tired to move), go toilet and watch tv - good assortment of english, korean and one japanese channel. The food is really food!!

Didn't realise how swollen ny face was until i looked really closely in the mirror, i look like i'm suffering a severe seafood allergy and all i want to do is sleep >"<

ok, i'm probably not making any sense now so should stop commenting, too drugged up and swollen to even focus on the monitor lol

oh, btw asin. your nose is fine. Believe me, you don't want to go through surgery unless you definitely HAVE to. It's like being run over by a car TWICE and then having a cement truck reverse back over you. seriously.

Sigh. I better be beautiful after all this. lol

omommomo, which room at are you at? Today is my last day.

I don't really like how I look right now. I have a bump on my nose and Dr lee said there isn't anything he can do about it. I wanted the curve slope and he said in my case I can't get it unless i get silicone. He suggested doing fat graft on it too, but I don't want to. I'm like so upset right now. I wish I woulda known this before I went through hell for this surgery. Hher was just sitting there comforting me the whole time. I'm just hoping my nose will get better over time. The paranasal cut is making my mouth look really distant from my nose and i hate it. I feel so ugly right now. I just wanna hide from everyone.

asin, your nose looks good as it is, maybe you should not do anything else to it because one never knows how it turns out to be. Your case is like mine, I took out the implant and the doc left the tip.

Milkyway I pm'd you!

Btw, how does everyone bathe? There's only a shower here... Haven't washed in 3 days and I probably stink but my nose is so packed up i can't smell a thing. thank god i got my hair washed today or i'd be like cousin it slung through a grease factory.

Thanks! Good to know! It sounds like I would survive there!:smile:

Oh poor you! I really hope you will feel better soon! Did you do your nose only or anything else like paranasal implants or fat graft wich seems to be the things that Dr. Lee suggests in combination with the nose surgery?

That´s the thing that scares me a little, the first few weeks. According to a lot of you here who have gone throungh nose surgery you have to be prepared to freak out because you can´t recognize yourself. But I feel like I do want my face to change, but for the better, and the offchance that my face will be worse so that I will miss your old one is scary to me. I guess you have to be prepared that that is what you are going to face for the first few weeks and just know that it is due to swelling that eventually will go down.

Yes, Omom.momo,

let's do so.
Whats your email address again??

Write you a short mail ;))

BBgurly:
How do you feel about your new face and nose now? I hope you´re satisfied.

HHer: Even though you can´t recognize yourself right now, do you still feel like it is an improvement or just wrong? It seems like you need a lot more time before your face deswell and the really nice change will appear.

Totally agree!

You have a very nice nose, most girls would love to have noses like you.:smile: