BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I too want to do my eyes at Teiumps and nose at VIP! When are you planning to go? I was thinking perhaps it would be helpful and comforting to do it together...if you can´t PM me you can also email at [email protected]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reiyuna lol wow thts crazy. Well ur very lucky tht ure going through the recovery period with friends. Lol hopefull I can persuade my sister to come along with me when I get my stuff done. Ya for rhinoplasty it will be a long while until the nose goes down. Just gotta wait it out. Patience is key :smile: although im not a very patient person myself haha

Have a happy recovery

Some people's banks don't charge 5%. The next challenge is finding an atm machine that works with your card. One of the atms at coex above the movie theatre let's you take out a1 million won at a time. I last tried this in january and took out 700k won because 1 mill is more than my daily limit. This was with bank of america. I was charged a $5 atm fee. I will have to check if they gave me a sucky rate though. Did you get the true bank to bank rate +5%? Nobody actually gets that rate for a measley 10k. But it's not as bad as 5% worse.

What's the protocol for paying? I don't want to pay the % for cashier's checks, traveler's checks, wire transfer but I guess that's safer than carrying cash.

How much do they need for a deposit? I read that they accept half of the total up front, then the other half after the surgery?

How long does it take for a wire transfer? Do I call my bank while I'm in Korea, or ask them to transfer the money now?

On jan 14th I withdrew 700k won and got a rate of 1098 won/ us dollar. That includes some bank fee related to the ammount (it was $6 something) plus $631 it doesn't inclue the $5 atm fee that you have to pay no matter the ammount.

Bank to bank rate that day was around 1125

Do the clinics accept payment in US cash? I thought that would be the easiest way to pay if I wanted to bring cash over, since they quoted me in USD.

I doubt most clinics accept cash. I imagine if you ask, it will never work out in your favor. Vip is probably the exception since they quote in dollars. If the tell you 10 million won instead of $10k that would be awesome :smile:

hey kevin,, ur so HANDSOMEEEE after the surgery,, just wanna ask you a few things,
1) how does paranasal help?? can you tell me more about it?? cause i have pertruding muth a bit as well
2) did they try to bring your alar base closer or narrow your nostril??

Just talked to my friend and she said at VIP they do accept all cash and it's in USD.