BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

sorry if it seems like I'm spamming.

Right now the paranasal implants are still swollen (I don't know how to describe this - but this is what creates that distance between the nose and upper lip). The area where I had PI done is still swollen but not as much as before.

Maybe after 2 months I will be able to tell if it is a positive difference or not for my nose.

@ Townstory --> have a good recovery! Happy healing.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey townstory,, this is a revision plastic surgery, I had my first one done else where which is just a simple silicon L shape implant, but the problem of my nose is not enough tip projection and its rather wide so I am here to do it again!! so you will be at VIP for the period of your stay in korea??

@Vallmo: Actually, I was thinking of giving up plastic surgery after India, my doctor said "you should like yourself the way you are". Then, I thought, yeah well, I'm born with a wide face, I guess Demi Moore and Nathalie Kelley too, and they're still beautiful. About my nose, I thought, well the radix is a bit low, but it makes the overall nose look less long etc.
But when I read about the Japan earthquake, I wanted to see some before and after pictures on Youtube and I came across a video of before and after pictures of Japanese women with a very wide face becoming bombshells after plastic surgery. So, I made some research. I discovered that Japanese people came to Korea for plastic surgery.

So, I started doing these researches since mid-March this year.

Hello again. I am staying in room 610 this time. I did not hear any "official" inforamtion in regards what have been don. All I heard are from the nurses stayed in the surgery room with me. Dr Lee will inform me what he has done and I will keep you updated. Now I am going to lie down. I actually prefer to be distracted by posting information here. As the first night of recovery is always harder :P

I believe so. BUT You can call and ask your bank to verify about the procedures. Who knows, different bank might have different regulations.
Good luck!

On another note & completely off topic - if anyone (including lurkers) decides to come to Taipei,Taiwan to do your Rhinoplasty -- just let me know. I am here in Taiwan teaching and for my Post Grad for the next few years and can accompany you if you want to. I know it is difficult to go at this alone. P.S. I'm seriously not a creeper.

have a good rest townstory and see you soon!!:smile:

@reiyuna and crok: I also want to go to Banobagi tomorrow, what are you planning to go, I have to have my eye stitches removed tomorrow at 2PM, I can go at Banobagi around 3PM from Offictel, is it at a walking distance or we should take the subway ?
I'm interested in Banobagi for body contouring (liposuction).

@townstory: what were the minor corrections ?

@McDreamy: At smallface: super confusing, Dr Lee from smallface and Dr Lee from VIP gave me a totally different diagnosis (how to improve my chin) the first one suggests sagittal split osteotomy (but I need to be 2 months in Korea) and Dr Lee from VIP suggested genioplasty. I was hesitating, I thought maybe I will do a genioplasty before the end of my trip but Dr Lee from Smallface said it would make my face manly and that genioplasty would not fit my face, I also have this feeling that I may have not like it, that's why I refused it. Also, Hher doesn't like her fat grats on the chin, so genioplasty sort of does the same thing (longer chin) but permanently.
Dr Lee from VIP is fond of beautiful face profiles (golden line rule), but I care about the front view more.

@BBgurly: I don't know how many mm Dr Kwon added, I just said I wanted something like Viviane Hsu, and he did the same height for the crease. http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Wallpapers/Vivian-Hsu-Ruo-Xuan---Wallpapers/Vivian%20Hsu%20-%20BioTherm%20wallpaper%2006.jpg

@yunhojung : you're welcome

@Hher: thank you for sharing your experiences, I think it helped me a lot in choosing what procedures I wanted.

As to space between the sub nasale and the upper lip, it became long on me too (grandma look is the proper term) and my upper lip seems to cover my upper teeth too. But I know this is temporary.

Best way to pay: wire transfer (or cash, but I personally don't like to have 10 000USD in my pockets...)

Answer to one of the questions :
I organised my surgery at Teuimps by myself, 2 weeks before my arrival, because I knew that if I arrived the same day as I arrived in the clinic, they would have refused to do my eyes, they are also very popular and busy. At Teuimps, they said they moved other patients' surgeries for me and woke up earlier to start the surgeries earlier, that's what the other eye surgery surgeon said (not dr Kwon), he seemed pissed off when he was talking, but I guess it's just the way he expresses himself.
Dr Kwon was very attentive to what I wanted and said he'd try his best.
Joann did help me a lot after picking me up from Teuimps (my eyes had a layer of ointment and I couldn't see much), she was also worried as we had to plan for the surgery the next day and I was operated until 8PM and didn't give any news until 9PM.

@ angleplane, I work so I won't be able to go until Friday. My surgeries are schedule for then. Let me know if you're around! When do you plan on doing lipo?

I think I'm going to stay at the motel that banobagi hooks patients up with for a night because I have to go back the following day to remove nose stents, so I don't want to take a train back all the way home. Are you staying at VIP's officetel?

Thats my room!! lol ehh is my banana still in the fridge? lol

Thanks!! The money belt seems like a good idea. I´m gonna wear it under all my clothes and do the layering style ;). I think I will do that for some of the sum, and do money transfer as well. I´m not sure if I have the stomach to carry around the whole sum half around the world. I´d be so paranoid.

Thanks a lot for your answer! Good to know to expect the grandma effect to last for quite some time. Also thanks for your tips about payment. I will contact my bank and ask them to clear things up.

@Hher, you said your nose is very different now, 1 month post-op compared to few days post-op ? How many millimeters would you estimate ? 1mm, 2mm on each side of the bridge or overall tip ?
My nose is swollen, so I don't want to say much, but good news I have round nostrils from the front ! What I asked for. Nevertheless, he could not fix my alarplasty cut that would require me to stay in Korea and have skin grafts (flaps).

Angleplane, would you recommend that I am very specific about my nostrils to Dr. Lee? I was just going to bring in a few photos of what I want and what I don't want, but I didn't think to bring up the nostrils. I wouldn't even know how to explain how I want my new nose to look besides it being projected, curved slope and the bridge to have a natural curve.