BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

there is no tax atm. but there wil be in july i think. you should ask each clinic whether the prices are affected or not, since some will absorb the tax and others will make you pay the tax

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi^^

I have send the same email to O&Young again today, hoping that you can reply me soon. So far, I plan to do it with O&Young as I would like my result to be a big change.:smile:

How much did VIP charge you?

thank you^^

hey kekekeke,, god, its gonna be boring if i cant go excercising!! yea, I am gonna stay at the vip hospital tonight thats what they told me!! anywayz,, catchya around when I am done with the nose, i think we can recover together,, hahah even though you are 4 days ahead of me!! I am gonna go to have the surgery now!!! cya :smile:

hey kain, thx for your information again, dr lee said i need to have alar base reduction cause my nostril was too wide, I am gonna have my surgery now!! your fotos has been really illustrative and nice!! hope i can acheieve something like yours!! c you later!!!

hey:smile:

I just found out the price for nose reduction with O&Young through a chinese link. The general cost of nasal surgery from 4.35 million won, about 5k SGD.

If you can read mandarin writings, here is the link :smile:
http://www.koclubchina.com/consult/consult.html?mode=detail?co_id=&key=&s_gubun=&board_uid=8&page=6&find_object=&find_text=&mode=show&idx=69&num=999999940&no=60

Try the chinese website if they have any contact information. Or can you see the phone number somewhere, you can call them. If you are preparaed to accept any material, that clinic could be a good choice.

Angleplane,
I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I would really appreciate your response. The eyelid surgery with Dr. Kwon was a revision right? Do you mind telling me how much he charged you?

You plan on going to smallface for zygoma reduction. How did you communicate with them? Did you communicate with them before you got to Korea or did you only go in for a consult when you got there?

Smallface did not recommend genioplasty but rather a splitting osteotomy right? Can you tell me why they recommended this and what exactly is it supposed to do? I am in your same predicament whereby ideally I need my chin shifted forward slightly but I am really afraid that it makes my chin longer which I do not want whatsoever because I like my frontal view but I think my profile could be slightly improved. I am trying to decide what to do.

Also, would you mind telling me how much smallface quoted you for the procedures? Thank you so very much for your time.

I'm doing good but my tip is still really swollen blaaaah.. I've starting to eat A LOT healthier though and have noticed a big change!! And yess everyone thinks I'm half caucasian but I think it's kinda fun :P hehe. Are you still in Seoul??

Yes, both refer to the same type of operation. Just make sure the doctor explains what type of incision they prefer for you, as there are several different ways to perform alar base reduction. This way, you know what to expect. For example, there are ways to preserve the natural curve of the nostril. This is to avoid the harsh triangular look (like Michael Jackson). I would definitely ask for the most natural outcome, as it's very difficult or impossible to reverse.

Don't worry. You're not the only one. If you read previous pages, you'll see some posters here had the same reaction as you. My sister said hers looked like a bird.

I didn't take off my cast yet (will in 2 days) but I'm mentally prepared for my nose to look not-so-good the first few weeks (and few months for it to de-swell)

Yes I am in Seoul. I will be in here until 27th. So the height of your nose must have been maintained. Just curious, did you do fat grafting as well? I am wondering whether nose itself can create a half Caucasian look.

McDreamy please try not to worry! Like others have mentioned, I also honestly believe that if you like what you see immediately after your surgery/cast removal...something is wrong. You're very swollen and not seeing the final result. Give it time. I know it's difficult when it's your own face...please hang in there and think positive! :smile: