BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Anyone needing a place to stay cheap I'm in korea now. $30 us per night. 3 minute walk to dream clinic, 4-5 mins to vip. My room has NOTHING and is very small. Only a flat matress right now so we would have to figure out something for that. Bathroom is a little grimey(I bought cleaning supplies to make due) for my taste but its cheap and insanely close to apgujong clinics. Here until the second and as long as you're not moving in/out on the 28th, we're good. Pm me to meet.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain, your concern is legit, your nose is not very secure yet and bump and tear of the incisions could happen. My bridge was off center by 1mm at one point, the PS told me I could push it for up to 6 month and it should go back. I didn't do the push so can't verify if that is true. But I would wait until the last day you could get it done for free to give it as much healing time as possible. I know that mean your birthday would be kinda:bump:

hotmama manager; add this gal to burger stack. lol

Oh, he did alarplasty for sure. With an incision method from the inside of my nose, though, so no scarring on the outside.

Passing on a bit of advice from Bisousx regarding the nose dressing, scream even when it doesn't hurt. I think it worked because Dr Song was A LOT gentler the second time round. I went ow ow ow at every thing and it wasn't half as bad as the first time round.

Apartment. They dont make hotels this bare. Although i do have a gas range for cooking. $30 a night is to share with me.

Hi all,
would anyone please show me how to search for "O&YOUNG Clinic" I put that in the search and it came back with any O or Young, which are unrelated to O&Young. Or if you know someone had posted any info about them, please let me know their name I could search for his/her posts. But so far, I can't find anything about O&Young.
Also has anyone used their Stem Cell Fraxel?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Rawdude,
Thanks for sharing all your experience with us here, I'm sure you are looking better and better each day.
Have you used the stemcell prp service? If you did, from where? If you haven't, could you share your research on it. I know it is suppose to regrow you skin cell and heal the scar tissue. Do you know or heard of if it works? Do you know whereelse offer prp? Sorry I have many questions, thanks for your patience. :biggrin:

my bump is gone now. i had a red dot there for a few weeks though. looks like i had a zit right between my eyebrows.

dr lee will probably say that the cartilage bump will reabsorb, so you can wait
a few ppl said that their bumps didnt go away, so you could also ask to have it shaved down too.
or if you dont mind whether it stays or goes, since it isnt a visible bump, you can just leave it

lol nice one XD

i'm thinking of getting it done in 2 weeks, one day before my birthday :S

I just walked by it 5 minutes ago

http://www.google.com/search?q=오앤영&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

migookinamja, thanks for the link. I should have clarify better that I need help searching within tpf. :P I would like to see other people here commenting their experience and result with O&Young. Thanks for your help.
I am curious that you said you just walking by there, so it is walking distance from VIP and Teuimp? Those are the one l am going to consult when i get there. Thanks

Yes, no problem. If I understand what teuimp is in hangul(and I'm pretty sure I do) it is very near to vip and dream. O&young is a little farther but still walkable.

Yummy Rib stacker burgers UPSIZED
( in random order)

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
Mingmingtang
Welna
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
Milkyway
HHer
Omom.momo
McDreamy + sliding genioplasty
Angleplane
kekekeke
intherighthands
Lexxx0890 ( Dr Jung, Shimmian)
bisousx
yellowsuitcase

I just checked again and the place near vip is more accurately romanized teuim. I don't know if its the sae place.

I've decided to get lipo too. I shoed the doc a pictue of intherighthands and he said I will never ever look like that because I have too much loose skin from prior weight loss. Said he will do his best like I was sending him on a suicide mission. On the plus sde now I'm getting general so I hope to never remember or feel anything about the surgery. I also get an overnight stay so someone will be watching me. Total price for nose and lipo of entire torso(abs, flanks, breast) $6500 (deal). I also ran into my counselor on the street tonight and she invited me out to dinner, so pretty good day overall!

Just joking about the intherighthands part :smile: