BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Bisoux is right, I don't think an interpreter is a good idea, with the doctors' English you get much more info than when an interpreter is translating especially when they know less about plastic surgery procedures than both doctors and patients

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if that question was answered before, but how long does it take for the nerves to grow back in the area between the nose and the upper lips. I would really like to have my previous smile back. I currently smile like the Poker in Batman : very high corners with the but in the middle the skin stays low, not showing the upper teeth, it does a bit more everyday, but I'm afraid it will not totally go back as before, am I right ? I hope I'm wrong. I am socially presentable, but only the smaile prevents me from looking normal.

As to the sugeries, all of them were a success. Overall, I still look ugly because my face is small and my nose is beautiful but too big for my face. In terms of facial thirds, I'd say my middle third is onger than the other thirds (lower and upper).

Haha oops, its so hard on forums!! I just assumed by taeyang lol >.< sorry. Are u female?

Me too? (photos) [email protected] :smile:

Hi reiyuna, I am interested, it is okay if you can get the number for me too?^ ^;; Thank you~

It seems like anyone who's had tip work done get the joker or ladyboy smile. Im sporting it right now. Im sorry I don't know how long it takes but it looks like it comes back.

you look fantastic migookinamja ;)

hi hher :smile:

can you see your adorable dimples yet?
if you can, how many weeks post op did they appear?

I talked to the saleslady and she said its really expensive to do rib. 6 million krw or thereabouts. That's like $5500 usd. Email dr park to get details about his experience. Don't expect a quick reply although he did get back to me (sometimes a week later)

Are you coming from the us? My last couple of trips to korea I used orbitz to get an idea of the cheapest carriers and then went to their website and got a cheaper price. Unless you get lucky with a consolidator I think the airlines have wised up to improving the flight finding and buying on their websites. The last couple of times I came here from sfo it was arund $950 with a weeks notice. Since now is peak season it might not be possible to get it for lss than 1k