BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Really? Thats so cool! Same age. Lol.
So when did you do your surgery? How many days have u been waiting for it to deswell? :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry if someone already explained this, but what is paranasal implants? how do they enhance our look? i googled for a bit, but i cant see a whole lot of difference from the b&a pictures that i found :sad:

i remember i read it causes the grandma upper lip effect tho :s

I did it on the 10th of June. My nose did de-swell a lot already, just not fully. The first week after I took off the cast, omg, it was really huge from all angles. Now, I think I look normal.

It's to help you if your mouth protrudes.
Here's a pic Joann showed me. It pretty much tells you the effect of PI
http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw51sj.jpg

hey hher i would love to see how ure nose is doing at 2months post op :smile:
my email is [email protected]

hmm im wondering the same thing. i plan to get 2 procedures done at other clinics, and another done at vip. i would hate it if i didnt get good treatment juss becuase of the fact i didnt do all my surgeries with them.

in my personal opinion i think u should do the genio first cuz it will change the shape of ure face. that way they could give you a nose to suit ure new face shape.

hey thanks for sending me ure pics

i think ure new nose really suits ure face and looks natural on you. im surprised ure friends told u to hide out for a couple of days. i think you look really good :smile:

wow all i have to say is that u look great after ure rhinoplasty :smile:

lol ya its taeyang from bigbang. many ppl mistake me for a guy on the forum cuz of my name. haha im in love with him :smile:

im having my rhinoplasty next year. i have my clinic picked out and all. reading all ure great reviews is making me sooo impatient :sad:

lol im curious to see what there reactions will be, but dont wrry im sure theyll be nothing but good!!