BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey thx btw I really need that to see my friends..haha not sure if they will notice.. But wats a wifebeater??? When r doing urs??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bisousx, can I pls have a look at your pic too? Did u have paranasal done too? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Hahah, I rmb I brought g dragon photos to dr lee during consultation, i think taeyang and top r really hot too

ohhh im sorry! im not american x.x or english is not my first language. i thought "wifebeater" was a term to describe the white tank your wearing!

im going next month! excited, cant wait, but also nervous :s hmm!

i think your nose looks good! do you still have swelling?

Hahah,, I dunno if there's alot of swelling, but I think there is swelling still:smile: good luck for urs post us some pics later :smile:

you had rib too, yes? :3

thanks! ^^ hoping for the best!

i think they are okay with getting surgeries at other clinics. some other ppl got their eyes done elsewhere or something. i think it had more to do with the payment not being confirmed for so long. they just got suspicious or something.

after i got my genio, my entire lower face was rly rly swollen, so it might be difficult for the surgeon to get the proportions right if its swollen. you'd need to get the genio surgeon to tell you how many mm he augmented by, and take pictures of your face b4 surgery (so the surgeon can see the shape of you face as well) and give this info to the nose surgeon so that he can try to get the proportions right.

You look so good after the rhinoplasty and paranasal surgeries! I think the swelling of the nose doesn't look so bad on men as big noses just look masculine on men. I'm sure there are numerous girls lining up for you now!

i just came back from VIP KL for FCR. BOHOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

sorry wasnt participating for sometime didnt know so much had happened.

well initially have alot to say about angleplane's onesided review. but i guess not anymore after seeing so many others posts n`i believe many had seen a clearer picture. not gonna bring this up again.

now im just worried about joann as she is quite upset about this issue . poor joann always telling me she wanna retire.She worked like a bull and spent so much time doing "extra" for the patients.

she deserved so much more.

anyway, happy to see the freshmen are so lively and happy. LOL freshmen. i guess its time for bbgurly and me to retire too! lol

be positive, be patient, be beautiful!

hahahaha,, thx, i just saw my old boss today, he said i look different, he asked if i had plastic surgery, i said no... hahhaha. juz lost some weight,,, he also offered me 60k a year+ comission to stay in his company.. hahha i am thinking

chanelmania, r u having urs?? go vip if you are, show us some pix later:roflmfao:

Me too please, you have my email already.

Hey, generally speaking if you don't want to tell us exactly, what industry do you work in? Do you think your looks make a difference in your job or in your boss' offer? Considering the super ugly people that work in my industry I suspect it shouldn't make a difference for me, but maybe the change in confidence will help in my career. Interested to find out.