BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey migookinamja, are you referring to how swollen you are? my sister is planning on getting a lipo at the same time as my rhino and i'm a bit concerned how long the recovery time is! healing time is around 4 weeks for lipo? so you should be feeling better soon. i'm crossing my fingers for ya!!! :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy!
one more thing to worry about :P

bisousx and angleplane, i completely understand your concern regarding PI, i'd be reacting exactly the same way. my smile is what i love the most about myself.

but if i recall correctly, bbgurly, kain, and rawdude said that they are able to smile normally after getting paranasal implants.

is there anyone who did not get back their pre-rhino smile even after 3 months?? if so, PLEASE let us know!

but thanks for keeping us informed... it's definitely something i need to research more :P

angleplane, if you were to go through rhinoplasty all over again, would you still choose rib as your implant material????

ugh.. this is so bad but i've been taking little sips of beer here and there. and my surgery is in one week!!! but from now on, NO MORE!! not even a sip!!! but it is really difficult for me to avoid second hand smoking :sad:

Omg your surgery is in one week!!!! Yay! Where did you choose?

Oh and don't worry girl, one sip of beer here and there is ok as long as its not the day b4.its good to take caution but lil sips aren't going to harm you. Joann also told me its ok to have some coffee as long as its not the day of surgery.. You're not supposed to drink liquids past midnight b4 surgery anyways

I would go for rib for the tip, like JW clinic suggests and as Jenstar11 (who had a Toriumi rhinoplasty before her revision in Korea) has written in her post.
As for the bridge, I don't know, Dr Lee is skilled so he makes nice bridges, but I still think mine is too high, if the fact that I'm not getting used to it is due to the difficulty of making rib bridge, if it's too high or another reason, I don't know, but probably that a rib bridge needs other materials to make it smoother.

As for paranasal implants, it is not ony the smile that I am not comfortable with (esthetic wise).My middle face is protruded, far from the golden line, that's why they advised me to have forehead fat graft and genioplasty. Another solution could have been, just no paranasal implant I'm guessing.

can i see too? :biggrin:

are you a guy? just curious

ya, ppl started talking about it earlier if you read the pages before

i had a fever until i got my UTI cured. after that, my fever was gone. not 100% sure that there was a causal relationship though.
maybe the fever lasts longer because dr lee had to harvest rib cartilage. its much more invasive than simply inserting silicone.

lol haha cosmogirl i have to agree with u. koreans are willing to go to the ends of the earth for beauty, the pain and crazy amount of procedures they are willing to do for beauty is crazy. i think they rank number one in the plastic surgery craze.

my opinion as far as korean clinics, and from pictures tht ppl on this forum have sent me, vip seems to be ure best bet for rhinoplasty, if a good nose job is just what u need. the docotor there is pretty skilled.

hey thanks for the pics. wow what a difference 2 months can make. ure nose looks amazing now! :smile: do u think ure nose is going to reabsorb some more? i think its at a good size rite now. sorry to ask but u got full rib rhinoplasty (bridge plus tip) rite?? lol have a bad memory.

Hey everyone! Im 6 days post-op after having tip&paranasal at vip . and i was wondering if anyone had a piggy nose after the surgery >< cause i specifically asked them for a not upturned nose but its like up in the air right now D: would it drop down? if so how long? and also how long does it take before you can smile properly and able to see your upper teeth lol.

Yes. Is liposuction the only thing she's going to have done? I read at liposuction.com that an open method lessens the swelling because they can drain it near the time of surgery. Apparently if it's done under local it's also an easier recovery (I forgot the reason). I had the worst case according to that site. That is, general anesthesia with closed stitches. It says exPect swelling for 8 to 12 weeks :sad:

I was suspecting its my uti as well thats giving me the fever. What type of medicine did they give you for the uti? was its like 2 tablets? One white round one and yellow and white capsule?