BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yes plastic surgery is amazing :roflmfao:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my consultation with the UK doc tomorrow! We'll see if he recommends rib or if I can get away without it. If he does, I'll be looking to go to VIP around mid-late September (depending on if I can get back to work after 17 days...). Does anyone have Joann's direct e-mail? I've tried to email VIP a few times now, no reply. The time difference with the UK makes it pretty much impossible for me to call.

I'm thinking they're probably gonna recommend me paranasals but I am still just not 100% if I need them? I think my lips might protrude a little but I never noticed it before until now. Also I don't know what everyone's talking about when they say you can see the paranasal implants when you smile? I see the granny effect, but it doesn't look so bad to be honest. I think everyone sees things in themselves more than other people, probably.

Congrats to all those of you who had surgery recently and good luck with the recovery process! I'll keep you posted on what the UK doc says.

Also what is sunny island? Is that Taiwan? I just thought aiya was a Chinese thing, my mom said it a lot while I was growing up.

Hi, I will be going around then! Do you have an email address I can contact you on to meet up?

I was going to go to VIP but they only do silicone or rib and I can't afford to do rib. I think I'm going to look for somewhere that does a gortex and silicone mix because it looks more natural (or so I've heard...)

Can you give me a link to cowell where you're doing it danishly?

Halley :smile: hi there! good luck with ur consultation!

abotu the paranasals. im exactly the same as you. when i look at my profile pictures, well my lips protrude a little bit, but i never really thought about it, until i heard about paranasals (a few weeks ago). also not sure if i need them or not o.o

its was hard to tell cos my face was really swollen. but i think once the swelling was gone, my skin seemed a bit tighter. i still have light bags under my eyes when my face is relaxed though

my god, i rmb her, we talked to her at vip:cool: