BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

What I noticed when reading the postings here is that it is not so much others hating those who have had plastic surgery but the people hating themselves, they hate their new nose, they figure out that they were much cuter before. Some get the truth spoken out loud by good friends, some notice it when they look in the mirror.
Sad but true. You pay a lot to end up hating yourself even more than before. Before you might not have loved that you have seen on the mirror, but this was nothing compared to hating yourself the moment you realize this is not just a game or a play where you can restart. It's done.
By "you" I am not referring to JuicyMe but to those who hate themselves, you find their postings in this thread.
The saddest thing about this is: this making oneself unhappy happens 100% voluntarily.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've never replied my email lol i sent one a month ago.. did u send it to xxxx

WE met at VIP in July, i hope you can remember, a bunch of Malaysia,during that time i though you look great even at 2 weeks post operation! well, according to dr Lee, the swelling will sometimes take 3-6 months,so, don't worry :smile: my 2 friends who did nj with dr Lee are very happy with the results, apparently they are bringing more friends to korea for nj. but the cost are very expensive now, the agent is charging them us$15K for nj!!!! the price include paranasal. QUOTE=boyinokc;19645485]Me too. My friends told me I look 60% change :-s on my face.

I don't go out much because people will easily recognize that my face is changed even if the people who saw me a couple times.:shucks:

I guess I am going to avoid the fact that my face still swollen and I am still waiting and hopefully that I will have my normal face before.

A little bit about my look now: longer face, big nose, and my face is weird when I smile.:true:[/QUOTE]

Alice!!! how are you.. I was with you in VIP as well in Mid July... I was the guy who had a revision, you were with Cindyeatsworld right? 15k sounds expensive... I'm glad I did mine earlier then

[/QUOTE]

hi, did any of you did braces before? cuz i have asymmetric jawline and am going to go put on braces and also do plastic surgery. i am not sure if the braces will alter the shape of my jawline and complicate my mandible surgery.

Hi everyone,

I have my nose eyes done in last April. I feel a little responsible to share my secret. I have it done as BOM plastic surgery hospital in the same stress with BK Youngdong , but 3 blocks away. It has fully service: dental, nose, breast, eyes but famous for nose and non-surgery ptosis. I don't remember its address, but you can find out from google. Very professional and caring, not like any other clinics in this forum, it is hospital for local people. Advised me do higher bridge, but finally give a natural with slimmer bridge and more defined tip, good for primary case. Very pleased with the final result. Hope it help.advice.

Hi Boyinokc and J_franc, So good to hear from you guys :smile: ya, us15K is exorbitant!! i don't think thats dr Lee's asking price! its the agent who jack up the price!!!! i try to email joanne 4 times for the past 3 weeks, no reply from her till today :sad: