BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Friendly reminder: do NOT post your email address on this public forum, unless you really love spam :idea:

Please use our PM system to exchange email addresses. Thank you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think milkyway is saying that angleplane should not voice her opinions or thoughts...

i don't think there's a single person on this forum (haha actually, there may be one or two) who protest learning about new clinics or new implant materials. especially due to the fact that once you touch your nose, you just never know what the future will bring for your nose. we've read about forumers who replaced rib for silicone or even removed it all together. we've also seen more than a handful of forumers who replace their foreign implants for rib...

all in all, we are all appreciative of the new information!! also, thank you so much to those of you who encouraged me through posts, emails, and pms when i was freaking out after my surgery. it REALLY helped alot :hbeat:

haha sorry milkyway, i'm just repeating what you wrote :P

I never said she cannot voice her opinion. In fact I like the that she does and I'm happy that she's been giving out so much information. I'm not hating on her because she complains about VIP, I just don't appreciate her attitude towards some of the forumers here.

I'm not a VIP cheerleader. I talk about it because that's the only clinic i've ever been to. I'm always open to see what other clinics are out there. That's why i'm still sticking around in this forum. Like i mentioned, I don't know if i'm going to like my nose in the end since it takes a year to see results. I like the way my nose look right now, but I don't like how it effects certains things like my smile. Maybe it will get better in a year, I don't know. If I run into any complications, I would at least like to know what other options I have.

i'll let you guys know in a month.
from what i've been told it'll take about 2-3 months for all the swelling to subside.

wow havent been on this forum for quite some time now

jesse im soo excited to hear that ure feeling alot better about ure new nose, i think healing post op can be a very depressing time for ppl, especially cuz of all the swelling and not being able to see the final result till quite a few months later.

keep us posted on how ure new nose is changing :smile:

@Milkyway52 : Talking about personal. I think the content of my messages is mainly about rhinoplasty and clinics, whereas your messages are mainly about "how friendly" the forum used to be, how you don't like my way of talking, how VIP is talked about in the forum in the past, in the present and the reason why, or in general, things that have nothing to do with the actual rhinoplasty and that I used to skip or skim when I did my own research (but everyone is different).
All I did was saying that some people had no experience to share but still said "I don't see what other material is best" and that can be misleading. By the way, I know there are genuine patients, I can also recognize them and when they share their experience it is very informative. I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable with my posts, but at least I hope you get some information from them, and when you say I take things personally, I think you're just attributing to me something that could happen to you right now, as I just share my own experience and it doesn't mean others will have the same and it's all fine. I don't think I have shared any personal info, apart from my rhinoplasty experience, so how can I feel personally attacked ? I can understand some may feel offended when they sent a picture of themselves (before and after) and then, I just end up saying the smiles are deformed and before after pictures don't mean much as the facial expressions are altered, but well, not everyone will agree with one statement and I think it's good to be aware of other parameters.

@jesse00 : It's great you had your smile back after 3 weeks post op, after 2 months was mine not even close to my previous one (and would not have come back according to other surgeons), so I guess Dr Lee didn't do the same thing on patients who have rib, at least on me.

I think angleplane may sound a bit aggressive to some forumers but I agree with most of what she said. I find her posts extremely informative and she is very helpful. Only people who have been through a painful experience like me would really appreciate her contribution ( I am not a VIP patient though). I used to skip a lot of posts here because they are nothing about rhinoplasty, they are just like chit chat posts from VIP patients and hence people who are not VIP patients feel like they are outsider....

Also, everyone, in order to keep the forum objective, please don't mention the forum to the clinics you go to. This is to help other patients! The reason is when the staff of different clinics read the forum, people would be hesitant to post their bad experience, if any, about the clinics, especially when they still need to keep a good relation with the clinics for a free revision. Anh hence, the forum would be misleading because you will only find happy experience here. I am sure you know how dangerous it is for future patients just to know about the positive side but not negative side of the clinics and base their decisions on all the positive reviews here. I got information about most of the clinics from several forums but when the clinics asked me how I know them, I always said that I heard from friends or just googled...I never mentioned about forum with them.

@Angleplane: Dr.Lee didn't remove your septal cartilage so your nose should be fine. Now I am worried that my nose may collapse as my doctor remove some septal cartilage to put on my tip...I wish I knew more about all of this before I decided to have a nose job.

I saw these clinics were mentioned in a Thai website : Regen Clinic, JK Plastic Surgery, Seoul Cheil, Migo Clinic, Yonsei Plastic Surgery.
I don't know their website, but it'd be great if someone could post their email addresses.

@winterntht : No, he didn't remove them. He just sliced it, making it difficult to remove the rib cartilage grafts, so I was wondering after their removal, how will le slices behave, and if there is nothing left, how would that affect the structure and shape of the nose. Id rather have no septal cartilage (if it doesn't affect the outcome) than rigid rib grafts on the side walls of the septal cartilage.

I found Regen clinic's email : [email protected] on this website : http://medicaltour.gangnam.go.kr/jsp/en/pop_medical.jsp?seq=923

I usually don't like these kind of websites, as they provide translators or people that accompany you and take a commission (so your surgery price is higher), but this website has been really helpful in finding the clinics' direct email addresses.

When I asked one clinic if the email address I found on this website was an intermediary's email, he said that the email address was their direct address.