BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@ azn_kid : Dark circles, apparently PetitNoble clinic, the same building as Dr Jung's clinic (Shimmian).

Source: TPF forum I don't know which thread, and Kara recommended Dr Kuh (I think it is the name) from PetitNoble on the Cozycot forum

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think shouislove might be a fake nickname.
I know Bisousx is going to be revolted, but instead of telling people to question themselves, just contribute to the forum and talk about the healing process if that's what you felt prevented from doing, because, in fact, no one will attack you for doing so, and I don't think anyone believes that you are paid, I think it is clear from your posts and pictures you sent that you are a genuine patient.
As for creating a new thread for VIP patients, it was just an idea, I don't see what's so suspicious or bad about that, at least, people would not end up feeling as if they were doing advertisement in the wrong place.

Has anyone here been to Veritec Clinic in japan? I have heard of the clinic before but very little information seems to be available on the internet regarding it.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone familiar with the place, such as the doctor's specialties and materials used. Thanks

You are free to do whatever you like, I was just expressing my opinion that these types of accusations are the type that has changed the friendly atmosphere of the forum. IMO it was not the negative VIP reviews that have changed the mood.

For someone who wants the forum to shift to more technical based conversations, I find that outside of posting personal experience and sincerely helpful technical info, you spend a lot of time accusing patients of being fake and musing a lot of theories. Perhaps you want to practice what you preach? I mean this in the nicest way possible.

So, while you and others may believe its uncomfortable to post negative reviews about VIP (which I don't think is true since I've been reading these threads from day one), it is now uncomfortable for VIP patients to share their thoughts on their surgeries. Of course no one thinks I am a fake patient, there must be at least 5 people on this forum who have met me in real life and also have me on Facebook.. they know how much my look has improved since the surgeries.

Btw, shouislove is definitely not a fake name. She did not even go to VIP for her surgery.

hey omg thanks for all the pics!! u look so great after surgery, ure face is so much more proportional now. i plan to get a nose job and chin implant as well. but i have a long face, so i hope the chin implant wont lengthen my face, wont look to pretty on a girl.

ive seen dawn yangs before and after.... and she looks like a COMPLETELY different human being. i think its sad tht shes denying it... makes her look more pathetic.

u should look up angelababys before and after pics if u already dont kno of her. her transformation is one to be envied!!!

hey dont worry!! everybody heals differently, some faster then others and some slower than others. i heard after rib rhinoplasty its very normal for the nose to look ginormous lol. just be patient and give it more time. try altering ure diet to help decrease the swelling. some said that long walks daily helped with theirs. goodluck :smile:

to me, on a natural nose, the upper area is the entire part where your nasal bone is.
the mid area is around where the nasal bone ends down to the tip.

its not uncomfortable for me having a hard bridge. its not uncomfortable having a hard tip unless i bump it. if you worry a lot, you might find yourself constantly worried about bumping your nose, and you might feel uncomfortable about that. i dont, but you might.
also, if i bump my nose it might hurt depending on how hard i bump it. if i bump it hard i am sure that it will hurt. i havent bumped my nose so far, but if you participate in contact sports you should probably not use rib imo (at least for the tip). maybe silicone or goretex or rib in the bridge with soft cartilage in the tip. and also if you get a collumelar strut of any sort, i imagine that it will hurt if you bump your nose. better to ask a doctor of course

i used to have a weird feeling for several months (it was a feeling of pressure or contraction around the implant and the tip). but i stopped having it at about 2.5 to 3 months post op. it feels completely normal now

in an 'ideal nose' the upper nose is supposed to be naturally hard because that is where the nasal bone is. but the mid nose (semi-hard cartilage) and the tip (soft cartilage and fat) are not as hard in a natural nose.

Hands down :worthy: Angelababy beats Dawn Yang in the looks departments. Dawn Yang looks good from certain angle and then from another angle she looks okay. But Angelababy looks good photogenic and on videos she looks like a natural beauty !

hi, you are almost 2 months post op so you do seem to be healing really slowly. if you have thick skin this might be the reason

i'm not gonna lie: it is possible that your nose is crooked. but there are some tests that you can do that hopefully will give you the right answer, or at least reassure you until you know for sure

1. cover up the tip of your nose in a photo. if the bridge is straight without the tip in the picture, then you probably dont have any warping because warping occurs over a relatively large area. if your bridge is straight, you probably have uneven swelling imo (one side of the tip is more swollen than the other)

never mind, i read some of your old posts and you didnt have a bridge implant, you used ear cartilage and septal i think. but you could still have uneven swelling.

2. did you have paranasals? if they feel like they are different sizes, then this could contribute partially, or fully to your asymmetry. if they are roughly the same size then you dont have to worry about it. my paransals are not the same size, so i suspect that it may be a partial cause for the asymmetry. its not the full cause though because my tip has become more symmetric as time passed. only time will tell though

3. do you know if you have a collumelar strut (and when you feel it, is it straight?) or was was it just cartilage placed on the tip? (if the cartilage was placed off-center that may be the cause of the asymmetry)

does your nose feel swollen when you touch it? hopefully it is just swelling. you can do things to help it along: avoid salty food, sleep with your head elevated, drink lots of water (8 cups a day), etc. you can find more tips on the internet. i think pineapples and pumpkins reduce swelling too apparently.

YES BELIEVE IT. that is the SAME person before and after. she is a very popular model from hong kong. her friend named janice man who is also a very popular hong kong model went through the SAME transformation. if you guys dont believe me here are some before and after pics.

i always seem to be amazed and awe struck by what plastic surgery can do!!!

Angela baby Before:

[​IMG]

Angela baby on the left:
[​IMG]

Janice Man Before:
[​IMG]

Angela baby (left) and Janice man (right) after:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Angela baby after:

[​IMG]

Janice man after:

[​IMG]

Well Dr.Lee said something about placing the cartilage a little to the left cause my tip was slightly crooked to the right before? now its slightly crooked to the left, but he said it should be fine once the swelling goes down D: My tip right now feels numb and very hard , so I guess it's still pretty swollen xP right now the top of my nose(the very top where theres thin skin and no fat tissues) isnt swollen and curves downwards. then the part where there start to have fat tissues around mid nose it curves up wards to the tip.. so it looks super weird T.T if you give me your email I can send you my before and afters :sad:

hey someone on this site, translate the post tht was on his site through google, but it didnt seem to make much sense... i guess it didnt translate properly.

here is his email if u wanna contact him and ask about the material.

it wont be him speaking to u but his secretary who knows english. ive contacted him a couple times before but haven't asked him about the soft rib material. feel free to email him if u like :smile:

[email protected]