BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've been to several consultations here. There is one doctor in Huntington Beach who has done several of my friends' boobs, and he is a miracle worker. All of them have natural results - but he turned me off because he kept pushing me to go big, even when I told him straight up that big boobs wasn't my style. :/ He is my first choice though, if I had to go to anyone in the States.

Ohh noo, I meant they either had their eyes or nose done~ (not fat graft) and in terms of facial structure.. it was fat graft :smile: Hope that made better sense. But people do put fat into the eye area, makes a hugeee differencet as well.

Seriously!!! I think they're too mannequin looking for my personal taste, but still sooo pretty~ ^____^

The girl looks like Dawn Yang, a Singapore blogger. Did anybody go to the Starline Plastic Surgery Clinic before? Their results look very good!

what was the reason for the consultant not recommending fat grafting? does she want you to wait until you're older and you have a lot more wrinkles? is it because the results of fat grafting under the eyes is unreliable and she wants you to wait until you're older and you absolutely need it?

seriously, all the females in my family are pretty curvy for asians- they all have the butt and the boobs except for me! people are always asking my sis if she had a boob job. but me... god forgot to give me boobs :P

anne, please keep us updated on your nose :smile:
i like how your surgery was minimally invasive and uses all natural materials.

and what do you mean that your boobs would shrink eventually?

BK was actually my first choice as well until i read a lot of reviews of how impersonal they are... but it seems like you had a really good experience with them :smile: maybe i'll go back to korea next year for fat grafts~ :smile:

JuicyMe, those girls look like little dolls!!!
very cute but at the same time they look too similar to all the other plastic girls like dawn and angelababy, etc... :P

Ms Jezabel, how's your recovery going? when i was researching the heck out of rhinoplasty, i was considering dr. jung. he seems like a really skillful surgeon. how was your experience with him?

Hmmm i wonder if Dawn Yang did her Surgery in this Clinic ? Cause their is some eery similarity to their looks . But the results do look impressive . i actually like this type of style /

@JuicyMe the results look really amazing good ! Do they have pics of before and after pics of male patients cause i'ved tried to navigate the site in Korean and it was to difficult to understand ? :P

They look like the kind of models in ViVi magazines. Hmm, but I think the girls in the links only did their noses at Starline. Cuz they already look pretty even before the surgery and doesn't look like they change much of their facial features.

Hmmm girl, those are all fuzzy photos. None of them are high res or indicate what they look like IRL. From what I can see, the girls from Starline look really plastic...

Oh wow she was already a natural beauty to beging with. Now she just looks
fake plastic in a good way. Her nose is so perfectly shaped that it looks fake and beautiful at the same time. But for some reason it looks good on her and she seems to be able to pull off this look. i think she might of had her eyes done too ?