BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

He gave consent.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! I didn't see these two pictures. I saw this one and I just compared the differences. Yeah, from the two photos, dont think her lips are fake. lol. But I have to say, she look so pretty afterwards.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N3iGMYilsqc/TaBVk7NgF1I/AAAAAAAAATQ/-eDwO8DmXwc/s1600/mavis-pan-shuangshuang-cosmetic-surgery-before-after-01.jpg

lol hehe i wasnt sure if it was rlly him, but u guys seem to recognize him as well, so i guess i was right. he looks pretty good after ;)

i think hher is in their updated before and after pics as well, i recall her saying that she gave vip permission to release her pics.

i think the pic right after intherighthands is her.

Hi, guys, those girls just had their noses done only, in the clinic, right? It seems they had already done their eyes or improved their eyes later on somewhere else because I see no pics of their swollen eyes in the above links...am I right?

20%????? Where????? =O

I recognized Hher! But my goodness, I haven't really seen her before profile photos so I was shocked! What a great difference!!!!

They all had full face fat graft done. And then some had their eyes with it.. and others had their nose with it. Hope that helps!

To those who have been to Korea:

I have a question ^^;; Did the clinics accept American credit cards? Also, how about restaurants?? And it's okay to bring that much cash to the airport and Korea? Just wanted to make sure. I hope when I get my money converted, they don't rip me off!! :sad:

Thanks everyone hehe

Oh poo~ It has to be departing from Asia too, right?
Sniff

Thanks anyway~~~ :smile:

The before and after look so different like it's 2 different persons. She looked so much younger after the V-line surgery. Did she do some other things to her face?

Hi MMT,

Do you remember that Belgian girls name? Do you know whether she posts on this forum? I would like to know more about her experience at VIP. I am from Belgium too :P