BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I am thinking to head for Taiwan to find dr kao .

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will depend on what kind of surgeries you would like to undergo in order to decide where to go.

Hi, I absolutely, totally understand how you felt as I did the same thing - wear glasses all the time, like I wanted to hide my nose from others. Based on my understanding, you can seek for revision after 6 months. Are you planning to look for another clinic anytime soon?

From my research, we should avoid silicone for our revision in order to avoid the obvious bridge line and to fix the issue of deviation being too noticeable. Do you share the same opinion? As a result, I have kind of narrow down my choices to doctors who can do goretex implant well. Any thoughts on this based on your research?

hi izora, can u send me the pics of ur before and after revision in VIP clinic to my email, [email protected] ? would like to know the result. thank you :love:

hi kain, can u send me the pics of ur before and after revision in VIP clinic to my email, [email protected] ? would like to know the result. thank you :smile:

i added you to my contacts list. if you go to my profile page and click "show all albums" on teh right side, you can see the pics

Can u add me as well I would like to have a view thanks

Is just slightly a bit cheaper than Korea. Haiz don't know should I go Korea or Taiwan .. Would like to go for a rhino on late march or early April.