BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Helo sorry late reply. been busy finding money..
will go on feb,
btw, I wonder how do you consumer the Sinecch that you mentioned? before surgery or immediately after surgery ?

I am finding where could I buy Sinecch..

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello. Those who experienced with rib cartilage nose job, may I ask what method your doctor adopted to prevent the warping of rib? I am considering a revision with rib cartilage..however i am quite concerned about the warping. This will gonna be my 4th revision. I cant afford any risks~

Jessica, you take SinEcch prior to & daily doses for several days after surgery. I got mine via Amazon.

http://en.seoulcitybus.com/

basically you buy a day-pass for the buses (~10am to 5pm, or maybe it was 3pm?)
you get on the bus at any stop, listen to the headset which gives details about sites, and get off at whichever stops interest you. once you are at an attraction site though, you are on your own until you get onto another of their buses (no guided tours of museums of anything). so if you think you can easily find something to do at each site, then its pretty good since you get info about each site and you can get on and off whenever you want.

Thanks Kain! I can't speak Korean but I'm sure it'll be a fun adventure!

you're welcome

apparently you get discounts if you want to see some attractions
http://en.seoulcitybus.com/sub.php?PN=introduction_discount&mainNum=1&subNum=41

and there is more info here
http://www.seoulstopover.com/program/citytour.asp?code=W

its probably cheaper than getting a taxi to wherever you wanna go

but if you get lost or need a free translator, taxi cabs have a phone number (for free translation services) pasted to the window by the backseat

hi lee, is it easy for you to see how you nasal bones are aligned?
i'm curious, can you feel the bones moving a bit? i know i could feel my chin move after my sliding genioplasty, even though it was secured by a wire.

Hello! I’m a new to this forum. Before my rhinoplasty , this forum has helped me a lot and so I thought I should share my experiences with others as well.

I had my consultation at 4 different clinics in Korea. I first went to Oz and he quoted me 3.3 WON for alar reduction, gortex to heighten the nose and a tip plasty with ear cartilage. He said that the nose will not be made smaller but instead he can create the illusion that it is. Then, I went to BK, Dr Lee was enthusiastic and very confident but I didn’t like how busy the place was. Also, there were a lot of horror stories on this forum that convinced me not to go with him. Also, the consultant was the person to discuss my surgery instead of the doctor which made me feel uncomfortable. She quoted me 4.2 WON for silicone, alar reduction and tip plasty with ear cartilage. Third, I went to Dr Jung from Shimmian. The doctor was very kind but Jay was very pushy with his sales. They quoted me 4500 USD which I thought was very pricy. Lastly, I went to Banobagi which I heard was highly recommended in this forum. Dr Lee did my surgery and Mira was his representative. I thought she was “polite” but cold and condescending. I have very mixed feelings about her. He quoted me 3.3 WON for silicone (1.5-2 mm height), alar reduction and tip plasty with ear cartilage.

The day of my surgery was nerve wrecking. I was very close to not going through with it, some days I wish I didn’t. I also have very mixed feelings about the result of my rhinoplasty. I have wanted this procedure for as long as I could remember but now that I went through with it, the process is a lot more complicated than I had expected. Anyways… On the day of the surgery I opt for general anesthesia which was 100 000 WON more but it allowed me to be asleep throughout the whole surgery. When I got out of surgery I felt suffocated and extremely uncomfortable. I highly suggest that you have someone take care of you for the first night or two.

After about 10 days the stitches came off along with my splint. When I saw my nose it was definitely not a “TV moment” . It was swollen and distorted but on the 14th day the swelling went down drastically. The changes were very subtle and natural. It has been almost one month after my surgery and I’ve been in and out of depression. I don’t know if it is me who is seeing things but I found the left side of my nose to be droopy and that my nose overall looks bigger. I’m not sure if I like this new height on it either. I just hope that when you guys do opt for rhinoplasty that you are prepared for not only the physical pain but the emotional aspect of it as well. I thought I did everything right to prepare for the surgery. I chose a well respected doctor who is conservative in his technique and my overall well being was good but I can’t seem to shake these feelings off. I will keep you updated on the changes. The doctor told me I have to wait at least 3 months for the final results and 1year for the nose to stop changing. Wish me luck =)

Hi , may I know how is the situation in Banobagi now? is it very crowded? do they allow you to do surgery on the next day of consultant?
you stay in their guest house?

sorry..too many query :smile:

It wasn't busy when I had the consultation but it was busy after I had my surgery due to Winter Break. I work in Korea so I didn't have to stay at a guest house. I will have my check up next week I can ask for you if they have those options.

Hello, I know it has been a while since your surgery but I was hoping you can tell me if you are now happy with your rhinoplasty