BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey kireihada :smile:

Pleased to hear that your surgery went well.
Do u mind sharing ur B+A picts with me too? where did u have your surgery at and with which doctor? my email is liltwinklebell at gmail.com
I'm thinking of getting my nj soon too. so very scared but i really want to do it :smile:
wish u speedy recovery

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting everyone.

How's everyone? haha! It seem like some of you had change they nick except for kain.

I'm back here to seek advice on sliding genioplasty. Anyone can enlighten?
Guess there's a few or only one i know can advice me on that.

Wait for your reply. Pm me if possible, Thanks all. :smile:

Leemp, this is normal. I had that too. 3 type of colors. White, brown and yellow. the thread will break up by itself. Remember not to pull it but you can use a very small scissor to cut the thread to prevent it to be expose out of your nostril. hehe! but not possible.

Hi there I had my nose done a year ago. I am unhappy with the results of rhinoplasty and looking for a surgeon for revision. Would be really greatful if anyone would be able to share pictures with me please.

I had mine done in korea banobagi. The work itself is good quality but I dont think the nose suits me. I am desperate to do a revision this summer as I have not taken pcitures in one year following op.

Snowlicious would I be able to see your b+a pics if you are happy to send them to me

Thanks
kktg9202

kktg9202 - I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your nose job. I'm considering Banobagi for rhinoplasty this year. Who was your surgeon? What did you have done? Is it really that bad or unnatural that you haven't taken pictures in a year post op? Please share your opinion & experience about Banobagi's nose work. Thank you!

Your situation is perfectly normal. Mine was like that also. Just don't pay them any attention and they will fall out on their own. Make sure to keep your nostrils clean and be gentle! Oh yea, try not to pick your nose too much!!:lol:

Hi,

I haven't done mine, planning to do the revisional this mid March, I'll be visiting VIP, Banobagi, Shimmian and Regen. VIP is my top list at the moment. First, I'm quite worried to go with rib, but after seeing some pics from Sassy, I'm quite confident to go with rib. VIP quotes Us9,500. I did my rhyno 16 years ago using silicone only, the shape isnt nice and looks fake, however I didn't think to do the revision until now ;) I sent 3 email to Banobagi a month ago, however no reply yet. I'm also planning to have a revisional eyelid and want to do epi (as suggested by TEUIM and Wonjin). My eyelid is quite thick therefore don't look natural. I'll be happy to share my pics after I do the ops next March. Hopefully the result is good, I'm quite scared :smile:

Hi, i am interested to see ur B&A pictures on ur nose job! can u please send it thru xxx . thanks

Oh excuse me but I must have misread. I did mine a year ago at banobagi. My experience with them was professional, however I think that my bridge is too high for my face. It makes me look out of proportion. I had nasal tip with cartilage and silicon bridge (which I wasnt going to do). The results are natural, but implant too high for me. I am not even sure what size he went for (possibly 2mm)

I really dont know any thing about revision. Is it more dificult?

Anyway good luck for march. I will try and go in August after my work ends.

Hi KKTG,

I've seen a lady posted her post ops pics in the forum, she did it at Banobagi using silicone and septal for tip, it turned out so naturally pretty. Im also planning to visit Banobagi this March, unfortunately no reply for me yet. Did you consult with dr. Lee how many mm do you want for your height before the surgery? I'm also quite worried if we already tell the doctor previously what we want, and it turns out differently after the ops. I heard the revisional is more challenging compared to primary, therefore the charge for the ops is higher. I heard Regen is also good, but don't know if they're also good in doing revision. At the moment, I'm planning to visit Banobagi (if I were to use silicone) and VIP (I were to use rib). Quite nervous though haha...