BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I dorkiegirl, where r u from?
im doing some defattening in may.
i would love u join u. But im gonna go to a clinic that also has skilled with natural material too and not just a clinic who only knows "SYnethic" material.
We can go to different clinics too i guess and share hotels still.

im thinking of o&young, bk (Contacted them and they both know natural material)
and im still researching if GRAnd and Dream see if they used rib before.

wonjin and banobagi make nice noses, iwish they knew how to deal with rib

Yeahhhh, please. I hope we could meet up in Seoul. I'll fly from the UK but I'm asian. I booked my accommodation here http://backpackersinside.com/ . U can check it and see whether u like it or not. I booked an ensuite single room there and it's included bathroom, microwave, fridge and a small kitchen:graucho:

And for those who wanna go to Seoul later, if you dont wanna spend a lot of money on accommodation, backpackers like the one I booked is a good choice for your consideration. I used to live in a backpacker in Seoul before, it's pretty good ^^

oh man. this is exciting! lol. I'm honestly a little scared about getting ps by myself, the thought of going through the whole experience alone is really frightening. that'd be great if we can all go together. it'll be a like a "make-over getaway"! :heart: and i really dont want to go with my mom, she's been telling me that she wants to come with me since i'll be alone and so she'll take care of me. but i feel like if my mom goes, she'll freak out after seeing her babys face all swollen and bleh, and probably the last thing i want is to see someone cry after seeing my disfigured face (temporary disfigured). lol
btw, I'm from New York, what about you guys?

I'm actually thinking about going in December, because i want it done as soon as possible! since these days my mind is filled with noses and cheekbones, lol! everyone i go, i subconciously check out girls noses, and here at the University there are so many "perfect" looking korean girls, and it sometimes makes me wonder... :graucho: haha

so the question is.. will i be able to return back to school after three weeks of the surgery? (nose and cheekbone reduction) <--- that's my ultimate deciding factor on going in december or not. >.<

I heard it takes months for swelling to go down with cheekbone surgery...3-6 months? Nose is great, doesn't take very long. Mine didn't anyway, I can't remember how long exactly, but I was able to go to a party the same month (friends MUST have noticed something but were either too buzzed or polite to point it out). There was still some swelling at that point, but it wasn't very noticeable.

oh man really? I already have really chubby cheeks, so maybe the swelling wouldn't be that noticeable?? it takes 3 to 6 months? would i look kinda normal or like a big faced baboon?

where did u go to get ur nose done? U love it!? =D

Sorry, I didn't go to Korea to have mine done. Look up Dr. Chow in the Bay Area.

I would like to go to Korea for eye and cheekbone surgery though. I also want jaw (mandibular angle) done. If anyone can recommend a clinic who does really good eyes, please do.

Hey peeps

I’m looking at going over to Korea sometime next year for eyelid surgery and maybe a nose job as well. I’m quite flexible re timing, but since I’m not desperate to have it done ASAP willing to wait until 2011 to have it done. If anyone wants a travel companion and/or support friend, let me know. I can be contacted on: [email protected] <-- please note that this isn’t my real name, just an email account I set up for random ppl to contact me from the net. You know, in case there are any crazies out there reading this post/forum :o)

I’m from Australia (asian though), and would be nice to meet some people to either share accommodation costs and potentially provide support – I’m sure it can be an emotional and physically draining time!!!

Cheers!!

I really want to get my nose and mandible reduction done at the same time, but im really torn between the clinics, i've been reading through a lot of posts and it seems like clinics like OZ, BK, ID, and all these clinics that are popular on the forum do not have much recognition from the korean community. can someone give some insight on the clinics that are actually really well known not just to the foreigner but also to the locals?
I dont know if it's just to me, but it seems like people that actually go through with the surgery dont come back to the forum and update their progress. besides like 1 or 2 right after the surgery, but after that they just disappear ! COME BACK PEOPLE! WE NEED YOU!! =(