BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I'm thinking of going to Banobagi for rhino in October. I only have a week's time and I've already emailed them yesterday asking for the price and details but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I went to BK for mandible reduction in Feb. but I was impressed with the reviews on Banobagi's website.

Could anyone who's been there share their experience or info? How much for bridge+tip and maybe genioplasty?
My email is [email protected] and any review or pics would be welcome~!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All
So I went for my nose + mandible surgery at Banobagi on 24th. AS I have mentioned I have book my hotel and appointment back in April. THEY had my consulatation appointment on file but not my hotel one (they quoted it for 50,000won/night)
So the first night I stayed at Noblesse paying 140,000 won because that hotel was full and I had an early checked in. Second night I stayed at the recovery room at Banobagi and then they arranged another place call Sky Hotel for me til the day I leave.
Sky hotel: 18 days - 50,000 won/day with 50% discount X 5 days = 775,000won
Nose: osteotomy + alar cartilage - 3800k won
FACE: Mandile angle extra (from jaw to almost chin)- 5800 k won
Both prices are after discount

Except for the hotel booking. Im happy with the consultation, hotel rescheduling, surgery process. the receptionist and nurses are super friendly and considerate.
As I came here alone and dont know korean. The receptionist/ consultation helper helps me ALOT. She discussed the price with me patiently, went to buy presceibed drugs for me and exchange won for me to pay for my things. Making sure im well taken care of.
On the surgery day she came to check up on me a few times before and after the surgery. At night Dr Lee came check up on me too.
The next day she and the other girl walked me and brought my both big luggages to sky hotel. They left after they saw me settled in the room.
Im at the recovery progress. the 3rd day post surgery. Lots of swelling just like how the girls look on their recovery diary on banobagi's website.

No pictures at the moment as the results wont show til the swelling go down.

Did you schedule your consultation with Banobagi online before you went to Seoul or did you do that while you were there? I've tried emailing them for a price quote and questions but they haven't gotten back to me. Also, did you pay in KRW or USD?

Do you mind sharing pictures, or private email? :smile: thanks for the review~

hi anne
Yeah they have problem replying emails i notice. I actually booked my nose and eyes consultation through email few months ago. They even called me in North amierca to talk to me.
Then a week before I sent an email to change it to nose and jaw but they didnt update and email me back. However, everyone of them are super helpful inside the clinic. At the reception they helped me resechedule for the jaw one and arrange for hotel.
Just that if you came into the clinicn for consultation without scheduling, you might have to wait inside the clinic for one hr or so when the doctor have time between their surgeries

I paid half with creditcard and half in Cad ( they found out the exchange rate and took the right amount of cad and they went to exchange it at the bank after)
Maybe I will send pics to the private emails a week or two after as theres Not much changes at the moment.

hey i would love to see some photos. may i ask where and what surgeon she got the rhinoplasty and chin job with? i plan to get the same procedures. was it in korea??

my email is [email protected]

:smile: could you share? my email is [email protected] ~thanks

>3> thanks for letting me know...I hope they reply soon since I'm hoping to have it done in October. How long are you staying in Seoul and are you at a hotel? I know some places have guest houses or hostels. I think I'll want to have everything reserved ahead of time so that I'm no scrambling to get consults when I arrive.
Do you know any korean or did they do all the translating for you? It's great that they let you pay in CAD and just converted it; when I got mandible reduction done at BK I paid 5000USD cash. Also, are you wearing a nose cast right now?
:smile: thanks again for the info and hope you can update me soon~ hope you're having a good recovery~

I meant my chin looks retruded (not protruded), my chin looks tiny.
I worry because the staff kept on saying that I should have had a chin graft or genioplasty +forehead fat graft instead of going to smallface and getting a slimmer face.
So, maybe the nose is indeed too big for my face. I am happy that my face is slimmer from the face contouring as I never wanted to have a bigger face, but maybe the rhinoplasty indeed made my nose too big for my face if I don't augment my forehead and chin, but I never wanted to have these area bigger to fit my face, I like slim faces.
So, maybe my nose is not fitting my face and it's not only swelling.

It's good that you are happy with your results from Smallface. Maybe you can augment your chin after all the swelling has gone down. This is an easy procedure, I think many Western doctors can do the chin so you don't have to come all the way back to Korea. I must say, I think your nose is beautiful!

id like to see the photos too ^^ thanks in advance! [email protected]

Can I pls have a look? My email is [email protected]

Hey I don't think u should worry too much about ure nose being to big for ure face, at least yet. Many ppl on the forum have said that their noses have gone down dramatically, esp the radix within the first month or two. As for the chin many surgeons recommend that u get ur chin done with rhinoplasty. Its not too late to get it done. Its a rlly easy procedure.

I would love to see some pics of ur nose :smile: if u don't feel comfortable u could juss block out ure eyes, or show me a close up of jus ur nose

My personal email is [email protected]

Cmon babe,

i think your dentist will steal a kiss from you instead!

How can he pry open a chic babe's mouth!!