BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

haahahaha,, does that mean i look too old??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, if you have any specific questions for me please feel free to PM; I don't want to crowd the thread with questions that have already been answered on the forum.. I'll save room for Dr. Song jokes though.

haha i got a dude in my room =/

Just don't wear your glasses. Better to be safe than sorry. Without my glasses, I cannot see. I have to move my computer screen closer to me to see the words clearly. I'm not going to wear contacts when I'm home, so I feel quite dizzy. That's the bad part.

And yes, it's normal for your nose to be bulbous after you use rib. From what I read on this forum, it seems like people are saying at least 6 months. However, it really depends on the person and how they are healing.

My dad's friend's sister got rhinoplasty over 10 or was it 15 years ago in China. She used silicone. To this day, her nose still looks normal, no side effects. I guess it really depends on the person. I was quite shock though considering it was over a decade ago.

I've seen many not-so-attractive noses with silicone online and it was pretty.. weird looking.

nicee you already posted your pics!! ... im like nowhere near being comfortable with my nose yet.. i need to get used to my nose or wait for it to deswell.. whatever occurs first.. u got my clark kent glasses?

hahahhah noo:huh:OOoooo!!!!!!
I didn't mean that you looked too old.
You look REALLY good intherighthands!!!!! :P

yeaaa...
i got it!!!hahaha.. you are clark kent no1 and i am clark kent no2 ....hahaha.. bruno mars wear it sometimes too.. i am listening to whatayawant from me,!!
dun feel uncomfortable wif your nose,,, i got your fotos and videos on my fone, i show to one of my friend, she said.... daniel wuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No way. You two are Dr. Lee and Dr. Song :roflmfao:

haha you're like in love with daniel wu arent ya.. haha thats why u see him everywhere =P... hows your nose buddy? has it gone down?

Wow thats good for her. I guess thats because Canada does not really expertise in PS Asian rhino. Maybe they do but Its more like shaving the nose down.

I just read that the best age to get plastic surgery is like 25 years old and older, so that it wouldnt wrap or something. You need more mature bones? Well im only 18, and I dont want to wait 6 years to get my nose done. ugh

It's good so far. Bridge is still too high imo, and the tip is still bulbous.
I hope you're having fun in HK (?)

Well, I'm 18 too.. and I didn't want to wait either. haha
That's what the K-wire is for. They insert it so it's less likely for the nose to warp.