BeautyHacker

double eyelids`

Hey ladies and gents! I have been doing lots of research for the past few years about double eyelid surgery in los angeles. Can someone please refer me to some surgeons or if your experience was good or not. The doctor I keep going back to is Dr. Charles Lee. I need to make a decision very soon as I've been using tape and it has streched out my eyelid skin causing problems with my lashes to poke my eyeballs! PLEASE HELP! thankSS!!!

• 1 month later...
Dr. Lee is the best one in LA. I saw his website and have lots of pic showing very good results. He's the best that I know of that that done good result for Asian, but the price is pretty expensive. Too bad he doesn't do a revisional double eyelids, if he do I would go to him.

Hey guys, I live in LA and I'm sure Charles Lee is a great surgeon, but I think he is overpriced because he's on TV so much. I went to Dr. William Chen in Long Beach and he is great. He also does revisional work and has a big fat binder of photos to show. He's written a couple books and has a website. I forget what it is, but if you google his name, it should come up. Cost about $4000 for the incisional method.

I was going to go w/ Dr Meronk too, but I heard he wasn't part of some big surgery board, which all surgeons or most should belong to. So I went w/ William Chen. Look him up or PM me if you want more details. I even have photos and everything.

i think you should do more thorough research. also, keep in mind that there are several plastic surgery boards and even though he may not belong to one particular board, he may belong to others which are equally reputable

Kain - I know what you mean, but reading anything negative gave me second thoughts immediately. I went with an Asian doctor who had tons of photos to show me and who I felt confident would do a good job. Any doubt I had with Dr. Meronk made me uneasy, even if he may belong to other surgeon boards and be a great doctor. I needed to feel 100% with the doctor I chose, and I had read some things about him that I did not like so it affected how I felt.

• 2 months later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes if you don't feel 100% with a doc dont go! My friend gave me a link to some california surgeon search site to see if they have any lawsuits..and guess what Meronk has has a lawsuit before! anyhow what surgeon did you end up choosing?