BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Sure 😄, to answer ur questions I included some review on the clinic as well. Here you go:

Which doctor did you choose for your eyes?
I had Dr Seo for my eyes, nose n chin surgery, Dr Hyun for all other surgeries. I did not request specific doctor, since MVP only has 3 doctors, Ellen recommended the doctor for each respective procedure. Both doctors who did my surgery were very detailed and patient.

Did you ask for tapered or parallel crease?
I requested to have parallel crease, however Dr Seo said my eyes shape wouldn't be able to achieve parallel crease that I wanted. My eyes were pretty small to start with. I made the same request during my first surgery half a yr ago in another clinic n did not achieve parallel crease as well. Somehow it is structure of the eyes which determine whether parallel crease can be done and I guess I just have to accept that mine weren't able to have it.

What kind of outcome are you expecting dramatic or natural eyes?
Well the reason I had the eyes revision was to correct my assymetric eyes and to have a more dramatic effect. I had double eyelid with epi and lateral half a yr ago but already stick back n it wasn't dramatic enough. As I said I can't comment on the results now as I'm still very swollen, but so far a few who has seen me said it looks gd.

Why did you choose MVP?
I enquired a few clinics including the one I did my previous surgery. MVP quoted a price that is most reasonable. Moreover, Ellen is very truthful and will not recommend any procedures that you don't need. She is not pushy. Anytime you decided just let her know. She rather you consider thoroughly before deciding on the spot.
I was actually very tempted to go back to my previous clinic as they did offer a gd package for me as well, with free revision for my eyes n nose.
The main reason is cuz I get to do all the procedures I wanted at MVP and also the package they offer me was pretty gd and within my budget.

I must say I did not regret my choice, I was well taken care and up till today, except for the weekend when clinic was closed, i went back to the clinic to change dressing and deswelling treatment everyday. I had a long 6hrs surgery. Went in the morning at 10am and only back at night 10 plus. Nurses stayed up in the clinic till 10 plus for me to be fully recover from dizziness and ready to go back. Before surgery, checks were detailed with blood test/ECG scan.

It was really sweet for them to prepare pumpkin porridge for me to take back after my ops. Other than the standard medications, their post ops pack include pumpkin juices, nutri drink supplement (in case I'm not about to eat solid food). Ellen even passed me a head cushion knowing that I need to sleep elevated. The 1st day after my Ops, I told Ellen if I can get my hair shampoo, she told me is not advisable, it was very kind of her to pass me her dry shampoo to use for the 2 days, she promised to bring me to wash my hair 2 days later and she did! I was brought to the salon right beside MVP for my hair wash for free. 😄

I felt welcome everytime I went back for appointment. Dr Hyun came to check on me 1st day after my ops, 5 days post ops I get to see him again to make sure I'm recovering well. Going back again tmr hopefully can get my stitches remove. Will update again. Cheers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shermainetsj, did you make a booking prior to your consultation and surgery? Or was it just walk-in?

Do they have kakaotalk? I could not find any on their website

I spoke to Ellen via kakao prior to consultation to book a consultation slot, however my flight was overbooked n delayed for a day, end up I missed the timing for my consultation. I was late for almost 2hrs. My consultation at MVP took about 3hrs though. I had my consultation on Tue afternoon, went back to book for surgery slot on Wed after visiting all the clinics. My surgery was on Thur.

I contacted their main line using Korea to request for an English consultant. Then they have me Ellen's kakao ID. I can give it to you.😄

Hello thank you for your detailed review on mvp
What made you choose them besides a reasonable price?
Can I Ask you how much you paid e each procedure? Do you have kakAo talk ? If so please pm me.
I am very interested in mvp, but also considering other clinics
It's so hard to narrow down the choices!
Thank you so much for your help!
And best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Hello everyone!

I am in Seoul right now and I have consulted several clinics for my revisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction. Currently it is down to item and teuim and I am about to explode from the stress. I'm posting here out of desperation so pleaseeee help me

I am going to do
-incisional eyelid surgery
-incisional ptosis correction

Anyone can give me any advice? I read through all 41 pages on this thread and still can't make up my mind! Need advice 😢😢

Item or teuim?

If you dont mind me asking, what reason are you seeking for a revision?

Please do ! and if you could add me on kakao talk? I'll message you my ID

Hi could you also please pm me your Kakao?
I'm considering mvp slso and I am very curious what kind of results you will have

Oh i see, have you chosen yet? And until when will you be in Seoul? Im going next this weekend !

Hi kkttyy,

I can't seem to be able to send pm :sad:
Would it be possible if you can pm ur ID, I'll add you from there.

To answer ur question:

What made you choose them besides a reasonable price?
I decided to booked a consultation with them after reading smitten kitten's blog, I'm quite impressed by her dramatic changes esp her eyes. Did some research on MVP on Korea n Chinese websites and only find gd reviews on the clinic n doctors as well.

Consultation experience with them has been pretty gd too. I dun feel pressured or being rush during the entire 3 hrs session despite me being late for 1.5hrs. Both Dr Hyun n Dr Seo speaks little English, however with Ellen around, rest assured she really do her best to communicate wat you want to the doctors clearly. She is a great consultant *** translator. Doctors are patient n detailed when answering to my questions. Moreover, I'm able to get all the procedures done in the same clinic.

I do not have the exact breakdown of the cost for each procedure i did, Ellen gave me a gd bundle price after negotiating and agreeing to let her use my photo.

I'm currently 2 weeks post ops, deswelling day by day, looking forward to see my final results.

Hi Shermainetsj, if you don't mind me asking, did you pay in won or usd? Thanks for you review. I'm planning to go to MVP for a consult in August.

Hi swtdevlgrl, I paid full in won. Is better to pay in won in most clinics. Ellen will be going on maternity leave end Aug.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Shermainetsj, I have not heard of MVP before but frlm your post it seems to be very good. I am doing my double eyelid and nose at JW clinic and going with docfinder. But I am taking MVP as my consideration as well now. What do you think? Thank you so much.x