BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

hey everyone :biggrin:

I am new here, was thinking of to make a trip to Korea to do eyelid and nose surgery. But then I do not have any friends, who did it that I can see result/ suggestion. I am so worry because there are lot of bad and goods review which make research absolutely necessary. Therefore, do anyone mind to share actual experience and feedback on korea good dr and cost. It will be great if you can email me the before and after picture ([email protected])

Thanks yeah :smile:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi alvi88lee

when r u planning on going to korea for surgery? i'm also planning on going for eyes & nose :smile:

do u have marir's research on ps clinics in korea? u can get it from the 'best plastics surgery clinics in korea' thread...just search for marir (that's her username) - a LOT of b&a pics...will make u want to get vline as well lol :P

Hi Jin77 thank u so much for all your information! There's alot to absorb which is so great XD

I would wan to ask you more... ><!!

Shall pm you my email.. Thanks :smile:

Hi Alvi88lee, yes! please do as much research as you can! I did not do enough research and went to the worst doctor ever!! I want to go Korea to get revision eyelids now.. Korea seems to be the best in cosmetic surgery :biggrin:

Hi Bella I m looking forward to do it mayb mid / or end of the year. Have not yet confirm, since I do not have much info. Too many clinics seems not bad. Hahahaha don knw how to choose. Thanks, can't wait to become pretty pretty :P

Hi juicy , thanks Heheheehe :biggrin: have u decide which clinic to go?

just emailed you...:smile:

It is possible.. If the surgeon is not skilled then it may lead to that...

That's why is so important to research and have very detail consultation with the right surgeon.

I m planning to go IOU as there are many praises about his revisional eyelid surgery. I've no idea went yet though.. I have not talked to my mom about my surgery... :sad:

well hopefully ur ps journey is almost over now and ur eyes turn out gorgeous!! :biggrin: ....doing the research and finding the right dr/clinic is the hardest part - now u need to convince ur mum lol

Hi,

I have a stupid question..is it considered a revision if I had the non-incisional procedure done and one eye is now coming out? Or is it only considered a revision when the original surgery was incisional and permanent? I've read through this entire thread and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there :smile:
I am looking to have revision eyelid surgery too in South Korea and was wondering if you would like to keep in touch ?
I previously had non-incisional DE surgery + epicanthoplasty but one of my folds came undone so my eyes are now o_0, also I am not satisfied with the epi. It's making me feel rather depressed.
I'm from the UK and don't personally know of anyone who wants to have DE surgery so it'd be great if we could stay in touch! my email is [email protected]. Take care!

Banobagi? is good, but... i think Hyundaimihak is better, you know?
i did double eyelid surgery in Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. the surgery was successful.,
i heard that many people who get eye revision go to Hyundaimihak, too.
you can contact them. if you need help, you can ask me, friend~