BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i think its better to go to a clinic which specializes in eye revision. revisions and primary surgery are just so different. =)

Hi! I'll be going much sooner than you ><! I'm going in March 22nd.

What research have you done so far? Honestly, for me not much ><!! I'm very nervous.

I;ve only decided to go for consultation with Dr.Kang but I'm planning to go for more. And I think you should definitely go to doctors that specialized in eyelid revisional surgery.

Please pm me and we shall discuss further? :smile:

I am new to this forum. Nice to be part of the discussion. I am also looking for a expert eyelid revision doctor in south Korea or US. Any surgeon recommendation? I heard that Dr. Cho at BIO specializes in this. Anyone know about him? Who knows any other good surgeons specializing in double eyelid revision? Thanks for all your help!!

Hello! I'm also new here as well. What are you planning to get done and when? I'm planning to get a double eyelid surgery with an epi/lateral canthoplasty. I have only done some quick research, nothing too deep. For now, I have Banobagi, BK, Dream, and Pitangui. I heard of Regen and ID as well. Most of them are fairly new, being around for a decade or so. Pitangui is the only one I can find that's lasted longer (25 years). I don't know which is clinic is best, but I think it all boils down on how the initial consultation goes.

Hi there! I don't have recommendations since I'm just starting to inquire at clinics. I've received a messge from Dr. Park at BK and Dr. Yoo at Pitangui but I haven't made a decision yet. I'm still going to check other clinics before I finally make my decision.

Hi Coletmenot, thanks for sharing the information. Did you have a eyelid revision surgery? Could you share your before and after photos? Please email to: [email protected]. Thanks and god bless you.

thanks for reply. May i know where did you find the doctor's information? How do you know which doctor is good?

Where are you traveling from? When will you be in Korea?

Hi Cherryzz, do you know any Korea clinic specializing in eyelid revision? Please share. Thanks a lot!

Dear Jin77, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It will benefit a lot of people. I am also looking for a very experienced eyelid revision doctor and very nervous about this procedure as I already had 2 bad experience. Would you mind sharing your recovery photos (or before and after photos) with me. Here is my email: [email protected]. I look forward to your response.

Dear Jin77, how is your recovery so far? Are you happy with the outcome? Would you mind email me your photos? I had 2 bad experience with eyelid surgery and very scared about it. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

hi Bella when are you going to korea &#65311;

i will go too