BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Anyone who underwent eyelid lowering revision: Did you notice your brow got lower? Do they excise any skin or do they just undo the previous fold line and just work with the skin underneath the line?

I really don't want my brows to get any lower cause they are already quite low...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jennylynn - pls pm me @ [email protected]
my worried friend, in her 40's is doing eyelid revision and she freaked out on which clinics.

Hi everyone, I'm planning to have consultation with these clinics: item, banobagi, vip, and regen. Which one you think is the best one for doing eyelid surgery with epichantoplasty?

I'm waiting your quick response. Thanks a lot for your input :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

hi sassy im planning to go to Korea on 6th April next 5 days. im going to get eyelid and epi surgery, i make a consultation book with item, banobagi, regen and vip
after reading your testimonial on banobagi, now im kinda scared. my question is , if you had a chance to turn back time and do surgery again , which clinic will you choose?
at banobagi , isn't it the one doing operation is dr ban it self (jae sang ban - the owner of banobagi)?
please help me to share your opinion as im confused. i also heard about bando eye however they are limited in speaking english so i couldnot get in contact with them. what should i do? please help

Naomeilly,
Have you tried using an interpreter? I don't have her number but I have her email: [email protected] and her name is Zoe. Hope that helps and keep us posted about your surgery! Best of wishes!

Hi Eye_lid revision,

I'm sorry that your experience in my clinic was not satisfactory. Since I don't have the full details of your visit to our clinic, it's difficult to comment on the specifics (how severe was the preexisting ptosis; are you a smoker; were you able to come for close-follow up, or are you from far away; did you have prior surgery). We care about each of our patients and as all doctors are human, there will always be some degree of error which may or may not be completely under the doctor's control. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Dr. Charles Lee

I'm not sure where I'm going but I did contact Banobagi and they told me to come back and have face to face consultation again before they can fix it for free or charge again. But I think it just not cool, I mean I have to pay flight and hotel for international and there might be a charge to fix my eyes again. It's just crazy. I did send them my after pics but I guess they think it's not enough and no doctor want to do the surgery free. So just check around and talk to the doctors. Have many consultation as you can. The down fall is you can't book appointment ahead of time bec he need to have consultation with them first. I didn't have time the last time. I have to consultation with 2 doctors and both are from Banobagi.

Hi everyone i want to share my experience. Yesterday i went 4 consultation to vip, item, regen, and banobagi. 1. VIP - building quiete big and colorfull does not looks like hospital or clinic. dr seem ok(y) and informative but he said my bone and eyes ball is small so i won't much get bigger eye. Actually I'm ok(y) with the doctor and i could had done my eyelid there but the assistant, the one who reply my mail before is not reliable. She did not know anything and said the one who reply the email is not her eventough the email under her name. So i think she's not reliable and irresponsible.and as well the way she sent us to the door for good bye after consultation is not nice.
2. ITEM - building only 2 floors (lv 3 and 9) not big. Interior quiet comfy and professional. Dr is very attending, care what i concern (judge from the consultation not yet see his works) very nice pleasant. So he assure me somuch despite the clinic only 2 floor the i don't like.
3. Regen- gone consult in old building @apgujeong quiet busy and none of them spaek english even a bit luckly one of the patient i think understand basic english told me that it should be @ their new building on shinophyeon. The building is very huge, luxury, comfy and professional. Got 15 Floors, the building very promising. However in such big building and located big road should have someone speak english.they all speak chinese though. Dr seems in hurry and recomend i should have non incision where all other clinic suggestme incision n also in email b4 they suggested incision) he said non incision will last permanently only in korea nnon incision will be fine for my droppy eyes. Sigh realyy????? Btw in regen the assistan kind of push me to make deposit. Its hard to get out from there it took me 30 minutes to get out from there. And i have to say i had to get money from bank cos i don't bring any. So total 3 hours in regen (wait doctor 2 hours , 20 min consult with assistant, less than10 min consult with doctor, 30 min they try to ask me for deposit)
4. Banobagi- building is quite big and interior is professional quiete busy.
Here doctor seem little bit arrogant, and speak no english and there are 2 person doing interpretation, 1 person translate from korean to chinese and other from chinese to english. Could you imagine how hard it was. The missunderstanding between me and doctor will be high. Doactor say i need double eyelid and epi is my choice. But the the assistant give me 4 milkrw in price for doing double eye lid epi and elevator muscle. Wah rip off . And this is the hardest to get out. I took me almost 1 hour to get out even tough i said I'm just doing consultation first. They even want to accompany us to the atm.looong Sigh mmm:::/
Finally i made my choice to item as i really comfy with the doctor. Today i do double eyelid and epi. The clinic is quiete small but clean and comfy, first they ask me to change wash face and took picture. Then come the scary part, i was taken to operating room. Disinfect my face and tie my hand and feet . I was scared to hell i even cry ( embarassing moment) the assistant (her name may) had to calm me down. Then the doctor come he drawing the line then put sedative and local. I don't feel anyting during local anasthesia( people said hurt a lot so i asked sedative) the operation took only 1 hour and don't feel any major pain. How ever 2 hours after feels like hell. My eyelid feels like burning and painfull. So i compressed with ice pack.now 8 hour after operation, the burning sensation isa gone only pain little bit some time but hardly to open my eyes. My eyes is sticky. Conclusion: somehow i feel how can i be so brave to do all this. I feel eyelid surgery is really painful even more hurt than caesarean. I can't imagine the other people who done their nose and jaw and other surgery. Beauty is suffering . For me to get nice eyes, i have to pay this suffering. So i hope my eye turn out nicely so what i suffered is paid off.

Hi guys,

I need some urgent advice. Btw, if to revise double eyelids and raise the cease higher (after mini incision done) and make it more parallel, can suture be done over it or need do full incision? But what about the previous scar? I dont want a double cease. Sigh... I only worry double cease triple eyelid...

If your current is mini incision cut will will have to create a new fold by new incision cut to remove the current incision & scar tissue . Suture method cannot be done.

Hi Worries,

So saying, after revision, will the skin between my eyebrow and the scar line be shorten after new incision done?

I want a higher parallel cease.

Since after new revision, there will be a new scar line. But will fats be removed after every incision? I worry the cut is deeper after second incision. and my eyelids will look hollow. Sigh... How do you wait for yours to revise?

Hi dear,

Whether to remove anymore fats on ur orbital eyelid it's depends on individual condition if ur eyelid still puffy maybe need. Anyway yes there will be a new scar line after Dr remove your old scar line with incision. It's easy for dr to revision for patients who need a higher fold than those who need to eyelid lowering revision. However
you need to know that Asian eyes Anatomy & Caucasian is diff, Asian has thicker fibrous muscle & more orbital fats than Caucasian. Caucasian has higher brown bone & deep set eyes, that is why they can take high crease while the Asian cannot, our eyelid will not fold in as deep as them due to the thick fibrous muscle & the low brown bone we have.. Asian acceptable crease height usually falls below 6mm. Unless u r a mix maybe u can take 8mm.. Crease.

Oh u will have to wait a better time of 6mths before revision.