BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Thank you for replying. What you have described explains my situation completely. I am feeling so isolated from the world. I enjoy darker rooms so I can hide my eyes. I had Dr. Charles Lee of LA do my eyes. I've turned into a different person ever since. How long are you post op from revision? Is it to your liking? I really hope so. Please feel free to email. I use xxx more than the other one I posted. I'll be looking forward to your reply. It's nice to be able to talk to someone who understands. No one in my family is able to understand. Thank you.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sadeyes,

Strangely, I cannot view your email addy. Its showing XXX.. I guess must be some forms of filtering by the admin or mod.. I shared about our experiences sometime in Dec 11.

Hope that helps, and all the best in your search and potential surgery!

You have ym?where u from...:smile:

Hey i had my surgery done about a year ago and the results was horrendus and i been regreting it ever since..the last year i've even had suicidal thoughts because the doctor in shanghai he cut my eyes too close, he cut the distance between the two eyes too close and he took out too much inner eye corner fat..and plus he didn't even align the eyelids to match the eye..it was a horrible experience the whole thing..and i just need you guys help is there a procedure to reverse the distance between the two eyes to make it seem further apart maybe by inserting some fat into the inner corner of the eye ?

and i was thinking i am planning to have a surgery in korea as well i was thinking because you need two people to take care of each other since after the surgery you can not see..maybe we can even share or rent a room together? to save money

Hi worries, I've noticed you were the only person online and i really needed to talk to someone right now because i am in so much trauma, and depression..was wondering how i can talk to you? since i am new here do you have skype or ym or msn?

Sad Eyes are you there?
i see that you're online ? maybe we can talk ? i am in the same situation as you are

u have skype? msn? ym?

Hi Willw

Here's my Email xxx
I had fix n bought my air ticket to Korea in 26th April. Im doing Epi Reversal with Dr Chung at Eve Plastic surgery. From what I research from my frd he did Epi reversal with him result very satisfied n he told me in Korea there r 2 method first one is Epi Reversal another one is Epi reconstruction (Epi Revision). Epi Reversal is less scaring but Epi Reconstruction will have more scaring but both method can reduce the exposure of our lacrimal mucosa area as well as to reverse our cantho eye distance.

Reason why we choose Dr Chung because he is publish on Korea papers for his invented clinical research on Epi Reversal. Hence he's technique can be very precise in measurement as precise as 0.1mm adjustment he can do it! For me I need 0.75mm to 1mm reversal both side diff so that's my reason to choose him. In his website U can see his patient photo obviously not edited in fact is like taken after 1-2days post ops pic. U can see some bruise, the scaring very minor.

http://www.koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=0014JKSAPS%2F2009.15.3.204&DT=1

this is dr chung clinical study on reverse epicanthoplasty...Epi Reversal is very tough and few surgeons do it! his price is very reasonable.

Worries,

I'm so glad you can reply me so fast, because i'm feeling extra depressed today, and was hoping to have someone to talk to ..and i saw you online stil..so Epi reversal will have less scaring? but would it be the same price or more expensive? that doctor who did my eyes i think isn't an experienced surgeon at all..i went to a private hospital to get it done ..and i choose the fully incisional method which turned out to be awful, he basically turned me into like an alien, a monster, so Dr Chung i was thinking of going to BK plastic surgery clinic? i been emailing them how is it there? Whats the hospital called where Dr Chung is? what is his price?

Oh and btw do u use skype ? maybe we can keep in touch over skype it's easier to talk that way my email is [email protected] i just added you on msn by the way..

Hi Willw,

Im on purseforum everyday as slient reader when im free. For Eyelid revision in BKclinic who r u intend to look for? I really understand how u feel... I was once in your shoes n I'm still paying off for my revision work because of the Stupid Dr Chuang Wishclinic blotchy job! Try to relax my dear don't get depress or stressed up as this will affect ur health, I was once like u till the extend I'm suffering from alopecia Areata hair loss, till now no cure still lossing alot of hair! May I know how long is your post ops Le?

Oh Dr Chung Eve Plastic surgery is in Cheonan Korea it's out of Seoul Eve plastic surgery: http://www.eveplastic.co.kr/
Dr Chung email: [email protected].