BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

but yeah, I really do not think the lateral was worth it...it sometimes still does hurt like when I'm sleepy or under certain conditions. It starts to feel really sore and sometimes eyelashes would get in that part and poke me in the eye. It seriously messed me up functionally and physically (very asymmetric and eyelid eversion..so very unnatural looking as well. I was told by a surgeon my eyes are now disfigured--absolutely crushing).

I would give anything to turn back time and not have done lateral canthoplasty. Girls and guys: think long and hard about this..I didn't notice much of an elongation and you could do the same exact thing with makeup (eyeliner/eyeshadow techniques). Are you willing to forgo the risks and pay the cost for just a tiny eentsy weentsy bit of a "longer" eye?

I feel like lateral canthoplasty is one of those "fad" surgeries that are being pushed on patients by surgeons and other patients on a whim. You need to determine if it's right for YOU. Please learn from my mistakes and think about it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all ridiculously cheap prices! Makes revision so much more affordable and sends me a glimmer of hope. I love it. Thanks for posting =)

Oh, it's the outer side of the eye you mean, right? Does it make your eyes longer? Is it obvious? Anyway, don't go to Teiums because someone ended up with one eye big and one eye small and her eyes got messed up too. Now I am starting to be afraid of these korean clinics....

Yeah it is for the outer side of the eye. It is supposed to make your eyes longer but it isn't obvious like at all unless you were looked at in direct sunlight or camera flash. Honestly, you seriously can mimic the effect with makeup and save yourself a lot of money and possible hardship down the road.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to Teuimps..I'm just going for consultation just to get more opinions. Well, honestly, she may have had asymmetrical eyes to begin with. I always had one eye bigger than the other and this lateral canthoplasty further emphasized that unfortunately, but I think I had wierd anatomy to begin with. I recall the photographer at Banobagi commented on how one of my eyes was different than the other.

I do not think that you should be deterred from Korean clinics but just be wary and get more than one opinion! I was told by more than one surgeon to not do lateral canthoplasty because it wasn't really needed but I did not listen and just chose what I wanted. It was an ill-fated and hasty decision on my part.

Don't worry, you are not alone...me too, make hasty decision....,:sad: all in the quest for beauty...let me know which doc you are going for?

Bwei, cannot PM you, maybe you have not enough posts. Anyway just to tell you that I love the results of Jewelry...maybe you should go to this one for consultation too? I have cancelled out Oz, Bkk, Wonjin, Item and Teiums from my list. Love to hear from you again and all the best!

You mean after the cutting, it can seal up again? Must be mighty painful to cut the corner of the eye...

Hey acadabra,
Wow only one year? I wonder if this happens in most cases.. Perhaps I should wait it out then just to see. Do you know which surgeon and clinic she went to see? I don't understand how it would go back to normal if they made a longer cut in the eye... I honestly don't really know the process in how they do it. Do you have any insight on this? Thanks

It just shrunk and yes, it is extremely painful esp. when removing stitches till she cried and yelled that the doctor has to keep apologising to her. Sounds scary..

She did hers early this year.

By the way, the lateral cutting, does it really make your eyes bigger ?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic