BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

I have a first consultation with him this Aug. 8th on my eye revision and nostril base reduction. I will let you know how everything go and the price on it. It's depend on the price. If too much then I might go to Dream Clinic and have him done there for me in Korea. The problem is I emailed Dream but I get no respond. I don't think they understand English.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a first consultation with him this Aug. 8th on my eye revision and nostril base reduction. I will let you know how everything go and the price on it. It's depend on the price. If too much then I might go to Dream Clinic and have him done there for me in Korea. The problem is I emailed Dream but I get no respond. I don't think they understand English. Anyway give me your email address.

PMed you.

Hi All, anyone is keen in going to BanoBagi this year togther? If yes, please kindly email me at XXXX Thank you.

I guess it would be nice to go together as we can look after one another after the surgery.

Best regards

Hi, i am thinking of going in end of August. R u interested? =)

Hi, i am thinking of going this August. i am scare to go alone too. Maybe we can go together? You can contact me at XXXX

cheers

Hi there:
I'm so glad I found your post, I live in the states, and actually went to Dr. Lee for a consultation for eyelid revision...but after talking to him for 15 mins, I knew he does not have the skills to do the revision and he seemed to care more about how much money he can make off of people then anything else(he ended up trying to make me get a nose surgery and narrowing my jaw bones to make me face slimmer!) Anyways, I have had eyelid surgery done almost 10yrs ago in Canada, like you, I was never happy with the result-the folds are too high. I had one revision done 2 yrs ago in the states, but the result was very unnoticeable and my lids are still alittle uneven. After reading your post, I feel like Dr.Cho might be the perfect Dr I've been looking for, so I was love to get more info from you regarding your surgery and if you could send pictures that would be sooo helpful (you can send it to my personal email)....
Thank you so much for reading this, and I look forward to hear back from you!

Can you please send me some of your before and after pic? I'm from The States too and looking for a doctor in Soeul to do the eyes revision but haven't decided which doctor or clinic yet. Please PM me and will give you my email address. TY.

If you want you can go in Oct with me. I haven't book the ticket yet. I want to go with a travel buddy. PM me if you're interesting.

Do you want to go this October around the 9th-19?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey gals, I'm had my ticket to Korea this Oct 9th and be there on the 10th to have my eye revision and nostrils base reduction done at Banobagi. Anyone need a travel buddy to go with or would like to travel together at that time, the contact me at XXXX The day is almost here and I'm so scare. Hopefully i make the right choice in going and see the right doctors. Anyone have any doctor that they like to refer me to for the eye revision????

• 2 weeks later...

Did you go to korea yet? If not I'm going this Oct 9-20 if you want to come along. Yes I planned to go to Banobagi too.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic