BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lateral will only make your eyes slightly longer but it will shrink back to ur previous size very fast. It doesnt make your eyes bigger. My friend commented dat it is very painful esp. when removing stitches. It feels dry and pain initially when the wind blowing into her eyes but now, she feels nothing as it has shrunk back to her previous size. She regretted doing it as her eyes look the same after ops.

My eyelid is still overly high and deep~ nothing changed! Plus the scar is more noticeable !
The doctor just said my eyelid is more severe than he tought~said he already tried his best to lower down the creases~but he should aware of my condition before he start the surgery! And during the consultation, he was the one who told me my eyelid can be improve!

Woah, so it is not worth it...yes, I heard that it was very painful during the healing and taking out the stitches too.

Is this your first or second surgery? I just found out that someone also went there and had to go for revision because the doc there made her eyes one big and one small...

Ya, they all promise but don't deliver well and when anything goes wrong, they blame it on us, our skin, our structure, our eyes, our bones etc....in fact, I now hear of quite a number of people having to go back to docs to do revision.....sigh...maybe Korean docs have too many patients so they don't spend enough time on each patient?

I am thinking of going for eyelid revision too so maybe we can share info?

I'm going to hav second surgery on this dec~ planning to go Bando or bonabagi~
Already confirm my flight:smile: this time I won't put too much hope~scared will crushed by the results again~
When you would like to do revision eyelid?

Aw..too bad I can't join you - am thinking of going in April-May. Don't be scared, will pray that the surgery turns out alright for you :hugs: . Do update me when you have the surgery, please.

Thanks for your kind thoughts;)
will update as soon as I done my surgery:okay:
Hope yours will be end up beautifully~

If u have mongolian folds and want to make ur eyes bigger, epi is better. Advisable to seek for doctor's opinion as it depends on the individual condition whether she is suitable for epi. Some may not be suitable / look good as the distance between their eyes is quite close - just my two cents.

Hi everyone. I will be going to Seoul 11/18 - 12/5 for revision eyelid surgery and booked some consultations for the 19th. Will anyone else be there around this time?

I will be visiting the following clinics and maybe a few more. Here are quotes I've received via e-mail:

Bandoeye - incision revision, ptosis, possible epi = $5,500

Teuim - incision revision, epi, possible ptosis = $3,700

Banobagi - incision revision with epi = $3,300

ITEM - incisional revision with epi, muscle operation, lateral canth, lateral hotz = $3,800 (converted from 4.2mil KW)

If anyone can provide additional reviews of these clinics or recommendations of other clinics I should visit, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :smile:

Bwei, good luck with the surgery, hope you have a pleasant trip!

By the way, did you wait for 6 months for this revision?

Woah.... Item quoted you cheap! For me, for eye revision, they quoted 5 million won!

SassyChic, hope your revision turns out beautiful. I would like to read your experience once you return.

Hey Acadabra,
Do you know when your friend's lateral shrunk back to its original state? Like how many months/years after her operation? Also, where did she go?

I had lateral canthoplasty and am really regretting it and I want nothing more than it going back to its previous state. I am hoping and wishing everyday that it will undo itself by some miracle.

I just don't understand how it can go back to its original state if a cut was made in the outer corner to make it longer...you know what I mean? Thanks.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic