BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Wait, why did he take out fat from you? Was it for eyelid revision?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not normal to feel pain during surgery, maybe the doc did not give enough anaesthetic?

It wasn't enought anesthetic. That is why the plastic surgery over there is cheap. They will not put u to sleep unless u got work on most of your body. I mean it was painful. Anyone know anywhere with doctor good for eye revision?

Sassygirl,

Did you mention about the lack of anesthesia and how painful the surgery was? That's CRAZY!! I guess I was very lucky for not feeling anything during the surgery. OMG.

Does this happen to everyone????
The doctor specifically told me that he had to put so much extra IV sedation in me because I kept waking up easily...

O_O

So I rereAd my post and thought it came off as a little blunt lol. I didn't mean it that way. I am Just wondering if the clinic might have been relatively new and I inexperienced. I personally don't like IV sedation cause it makes me feel all trippy and weird and doesn't calm me down at all. I am going to try to opt for no sedation for my revision but we will see what they say

Hey Sassy, I was wondering if you could possibly post before and after pics of the healing process. I was actually thinking of going to banobagi but now I'm scared to even go. I just want to find a good doctor but its so hard not living there and not knowing who is good and bad. The clinics on the forums seem limited and its hard to know what is true on the internet. =( I'm wondering if there are good doctors in korea that arent mentioned on these forums. It seems as though the ones that are most mentioned are the ones capable of speaking some sort of english. If anyone has any pictures or stories that would be willing to share with me that would really really help me in determining who to consult with. Thank you in advance. I just want to have my eyes fixed and feel normal again. Please send me a message

Hey,
I believe Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery is really good, as well as IOU. Another good clinic who specializes in revisions is Bandoeye. I would also check out Sehyun Clinic too.

I was looking through the forum when I saw this thread.

Do you have links to these 2 clinics (Apgujeong and Sehyun)?