BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Oh god, I hope someone can help me!!!!

I got my eyelids fixed a week ago because my lids were getting droopy. The surgeon said that i had slight ptosis in one eye and that he would have to fix the muscle. I got the stitches out yesterday and just noticed today that my eyes are severely uneven!!! The eye that had the ptosis had too much muscle cut i think and so now that eye shows that WHOLE iris (like i'm surprised) while the other eye only shows 2/3rds of the iris making it now look droopy when compared to my other eye.

I'm so stressed about this and was wondering if revision can be done a week after the first surgery?? I know many will say this is swelling, but i'm certain this has nothing to do with swelling :sad: I will tell my surgeon tomorrow but i know they will try to brush me off and say not to worry that it'll resolve itself.

Someone please advise!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had revision under local and it was so painful, the nurses were all trying to sooth me but the pain was unbearable.

Hello Everyone,

It's been a year since i i had my surgery in china and because the doctor was not a professional and he was later fired... my eyes turned out horrible, i now have uneven eyelids, with eyes that have been cut too close together..inner corner, i have been searching for a cream to bring down the upper eyelid which is appearing very unnatural..i am wondering does anyone know any good eye cream or have an advice..that can reduce the line ( the previous fold) because it's still appearing on my eyes and now i have 2 lid lines that are unevenly matched...please help

and eyelid revision is not an option yet since i still have not saved up enough money

Hi was wondering if anyone is going for dr Kang for eyelid revision?
I'm planning to go to him for my second revision.
Have not decided when but I hope it's within next two months.
Interested buddy pls contact me!

Hey love purse, are you intending to travel to Korea anytime soon?
I'm thinking of dr Kang for eyelid revision! mines a second revision surgery I want it to be the last. Looking for someone to travel tgt and share hotel.
Pls tell me if you're going!
I'm female sg.

Hey Jelyn, PM me too I'm looking at dr Kang for my second revision eyelid surgery. The previous one did not address my asymmetries and crease scar issues. Please help, can I see photos of your BnA?! Thanks a lot.
[email protected]

Hi Wannabe123

i am looking for someone to go to too, i added you on msn i hope that was your msn address, or maybe we can skype? i don't know if i'm going to save up enough money yet within the next 2 month but i'll definitely try..please reply me i am desperate to find someone to talk to...

Hi Wannabe123

i am looking for someone to go to too, i added you on msn i hope that was your msn address, or maybe we can skype? i don't know if i'm going to save up enough money yet within the next 2 month but i'll definitely try..please reply me i am desperate to find someone to talk to...

Hi Dear Member!

Im back from cheonan seoul at Eve Plastic Surgery for my Epi Reversal & Fat Graft. Im Super happy with my result, price is really affordable..i got a great deal for my epi reversal & fat graft. I have start a new thread for people who looking for Epi Reversal as its a rare revision case to fin in forum...My Thread is (Successful Epi Reversal with Eve Plastic Surgery) there is before & after photo & clinic photo as well as Dr Chung korea news article. He is Specialize in Eyes work! Do search the thread for more details. Good Luck!
:biggrin:

Hi the one who di is dr Chung woo jin, i think you should consult to him while hes in singapore cos its opportunity rather you have to fly to korea to get consult. Get a consult and see how then have another consultation to other clinic when u decide to go to korea and even tough u feel comfortable and decide to do at item u should make another consultation again in korea so u dont have any hestitation or regrets. Find doctor thats understand your need and wants, as ure singaporean so i think u able to speak chinese perhaps you could understand other doctor better than i do. The cost of in and out double eyelid and epi is w 2.5 mill krw but price dependnon case by case. Bout picture i can send you through email. Whats ur email?

how is ur eyelid now? it is look even now? i had ptosis too and i plan to go korea and have a surgery...

Hi guys...

Just two weeks ago I was on a diff thread but now I'm actually qualified for a revision- something I really didn't want to happen (duh)

*sigh* I'm at wits end because I've never felt so helpless in my life. I have listed my problems below. Anyone please help by telling me what are my options now.
1. uneven crease height
2. horrible bumpy, hypertrophic, red scarring
3. asymmetrical epi
4. low crease (almost like before surgery)

I want to get a revision,or at least an opinion from some drs as to what can be done. firstly, there's the problem of scarring of course... will it get worse if i get a revision? will my eyelids still be able to close fully due to tightness in lids after surgery? how will the dr increase my crease height to make it so that the old scar is unnoticeable?

I'd just like to thank in advance to anyone who'll take the time to address my concerns.

congrats...you are so lucky that ur problem can be fix...it sounds like Dr. cho is the best. i had ptosis and i plan to go to korea for a surgery and it don't know which clinic is the best for me? there are a lot of experience doctor there for eyelid surgery but iam looking for a specialize one in ptosis repair....i need so recommend from u!!!

Hi everyone,

I am planning to do an epi revision/restoration and fat graft on my eyelids at the end of August or beginning of September! Is anyone interested in going together for consultations and to share accommodation?

I have so far narrowed down to Dr. Kang at IOU, Dr. Chung at Eve, Dr. Ahn (not sure which clinic he is from, but he specializes in epi revisions according to fellow members of different threads I've read) and lastly, Banobagi.

Please PM me!

Thank you