BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am also thinking of going to Dr Kang for revision but can't make up my mind cos there are so many different DOCS that people have mentioned and dont know which is the right choice....so hard to choose.
Have you decided on Dr Kang ???

Hi sadeyes,
Read your story and feel relieved cos there is light at the end of tunnel !!!
Thanks for sharing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

susululu x

Hi! I am a new member so I cannot pm anybody yet. Anyway, I am plannign to go for multiple cosmetic surgery in Korea this May 2013. I hope to travel and share expenses and experiences with someone. I am fun, I promise. Pm me pls.

Hi all, looking for some advice here,
I want to lower my creases, there currently at 5mm and look ok but my surgeon removed so much skin that my eyebrows dropped about 5mm or more in height. This makes me look completely different! so my plan is to have my crease lowered to 3mm then have a brow lift, does this sound like a good idea or should i accept I will never look the way i did before and move on? Such a hard pill to swollow when a surgeon decides to take liberties with your face without informing you.

Also anyone considering this procedure should be aware that it WILL affect your eyebrow position!

I wanna know too...the prices..

May this year?? i am new here...i planned to get surgery longtime ago...and decided to go to korea and get it.,..finally...
I really wonder what plastic surgery is good and pricese....
are you sure to go this year??? I may have plan to go this year too..

Hi msfirefly,
I,m also a new member and planning to go to Korea in June.
Where are you traveling from and which clinic have you got in mind ?

susululu :P:P:P

Hi girls,
I just booked my flight to korea fly from London, leaving on 9th june till 20th june for eyelid revision. I still cant decide on which clinic to choose and I have a korean friend who lives in Seoul and few of her friends have used a clinic called Yonseijin.
Has anyone heard of this clinic although my heart is leaning more towards Dr Kang from IOU as he has good reviews but expensive !!!
If anyone had a good eye revision result from Seoul, please let me know which clinic you have used or who to avoid !!!
Thanks everyone x

Hi Cherry,
I booked my flight to korea fly from London on 9th june for eyelid revision.
What is your plan ? I will be staying at my korean friend's home and she has recommended this clinic called Yonseijin in Sinsa-dong as few of her friends have used this clinic and had good results but they are not specialized in eyelid revisional surgery, so I cant make up my mind.
Currently still checking out more info about these two clinics, if you have found more info about Dr Kang IOU...good or bad, please let me know.

Thanks Cherryn hope to hear from you :P