Revisional double eyelids surgery

hi how are you

please tell me something about your surgery

i plan to go korea next month for eyelid surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Dr. Park, I just read what other people here (and in the other threads) had to say about him. I ended up browsing their site and talking to one of their representatives. I gave them my contact info and some photos and they gave me a recommendation of possible surgeries to do.

With Dr. Yoo at Pitangui, I looked around the web in search of "experienced" plastic surgery clinics in Korea and there name popped up. So I sent them a message too.

As of now, if I had to choose only between them, I think that I'm favoring experience more than the other. Although, bk is more popular here in the forums, I think that it all ends with our gut feel. I don't know hehehe BUT I'm still looking around and reading reviews...

hi hou are you

i plan to korea march 22

there are my korea friend ,may be he can help us to find perfect hospital

i am choosing

but i have some good choice

for example VIP and regen the tow hospital are very famous in seoul because they fixed many stars in korea

my korean friend also advise me to go to there

me too i plan to there on samentime with you

may be we can together
when are you going to?'

we are same time to go to korea

may be my koreamfriends can help us

I see. That's one thing I'm scared of because I have worked in marketing and promotions and have seen what's going on behind the scenes. Like in the Philippines, there is a local "doctor to the stars" but when a "normal" person goes, the outcomes are totally different and you'll have to stick to a routine program that will take you from one procedure to another.