BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Sorry if I have been insensitive- I deeply apologize to you and whoever is affected, I dont mean to be

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Snowcup,

You have been very supportive and encouraging. Really appreciate it. :smile:

It was a hard decision indeed. Cheers..

Sorry for being insensitive- I deeply apologize to you and whoever is affected by reading my previous post. I don't mean to be mean or rude at all, I am plainly very concerned with finding a good surgeon and whether you believe it or not I am also very concerned with the progress of her because I know how much it sucks to have an undesirable result too, I frequently ask her to message dr kang to tell him how she's doing and that does not benefit me at all, so please believe I mean no harm.
I honestly hope everyone in this forum will get good result with their revisional surgery and get their life back. I shared my story in purseforum to help and warn others as you can see, I reply most inbox msgs about people who ask questions too(even a lot kf ppl are plainly insensitive when they are trying to find out more from me) so trust me I understand how it feels and I apologize for my behavior- I didn't think it through and I mean no harm.

Thank you for taking time to explain the situation. No worries! I understand. I know you are very worried abt revision eyes and I agree you have been helpful to people. Sorry if I was harsh earlier. Because you had mentioned also if anybody were to PM you, you will release the name so I thought it is a little inappropriate.

I am kind of glad you wrote this. You know there can be other forumers who are very defensive and they started up with heated arguments and silly remarks.. Etc.

Personally I think being in this thread for the conditions we are in, we are more sensitive, withdrawn and Depressed. I am glad to be in this thread with you and the rest and really hope all of us heals well. Rest the case and we are happy to move on. :smile:

Thank you for being so understanding. If I made a mistake, I'll admit it and own up to it. The reason why I mentioned if someone PM me ill tell the name is because there were previous accusations of me making up stuff or providing false information to others when I openly talked about ID hospital so I do not want to seem like I was 'making things up' but the fact it my inbox is actually full do I can't recieve new msgs at the moment lol ( Mobile app doesn't allow inbox msgs deleting) but you are very right about pointing out people here indeed are more sensitive and depressed, inculding myself. So I hope we all can help each other out in such difficult time of our lives since we are the only people who understand the saddness and despair of a ps failure : (

hey~~
it's alright ^^ i understand -i would get annoyed if people did that to me and thank you so much for giving me the details about the girl's surgery...
:smile:

hello deepeyes,
first of all, thank you for taking the time to write this for me..
i am unsure whether or not i want ptosis correction OR magic epi... i have to choose either one (b/c i cannot pay for both at the moment) therefore, i want to first do the surgery that would be more beneficial to me..

yes, i read that dr kwon "invented" the magic epi ... when you say he focuses on upward cut, does that mean he is able to somewhat change the shape of my eye on the upper fold part (to make it more into a semi-circle/half moon shape)??

and ...i would not blame you guys since surgery is ultimately my decision ...i know u guys are here to help -for advice and suggestions :smile:

also, i know i posted a pic while back and asked for opinions ...before i decide on anything, i need your opinions again
this time, i took pictures from different angles and one of the picture, i am wearing a little bit of eyeliner

can you guys please take a look and tell me which surgery would help me in getting pretty eyes?? i cannot decide between MAGIC EPI vs. PTOSIS CORRECTION (please help)

[​IMG]

thanks ...one of the reasons why i went to teuim for consultation was because of this...he is known for it - the magic epi is registered under teuim lol

yea....i, too, would wait a little longer tbh

Lovelygirl, you don't need ptosis correction at all!!

As for magic epi, it can really change your feminine facial harmony as well so please consider it carefully!!!since my eyes arent fully healed yet so I cant really tell you my experience but one thing i could tell you is that an over corrected mongolian fold/ closer eyes do not look good!!!

I'm sorry for being too straightforward but please you guys need to know what is ptosis before even considering it!!!! Also, if you think you can do it to get bigger eyes without having actual ptosis then you have 100% of chance to f*** up your eyes !!!

Another thing about epi is that although dr Kwon is known to be the pioneer of magic epi, he isn't necessarily the best doctor at that. Having had magic epi twice, my scar from the epi with dr Kwon is much more uglier than the one i got with the doctor at Designerps.

Having said that, i believe that the scar from epi with dr Kwon will eventually fade away because my sister's epi scar (dr Kwon) took about 9 months to fully disappear.

Final conclusion: don't let the "dr Kwon known for magic epi" thing be a determinant factor.

alex229,
thank you so much for your honest reply!! at first, i thought i didn't need ptosis correction but i sent out my pictures to some PS and some said ptosis correction would make my eyes look better - they said my pupils don't show 100% ><

about the magic epi...i understand it can really change ones impression~ i actually wanted a very subtle epi...(honestly, i just really want to change the shape of my upper fold towards the inner corners to make my overall eyes look more like a semi-circle shape)
and well, when i look at dr kwons work, i see that he is able to do that with some patients

once again, thank you for being honest :smile:

you had magic epi twice??? was the revision done by dr. kwon?? or was the primary done by dr. kwon??

oh wow - 9 months to fully disappear??? that is a long time- was she able to cover it up with concealer before it fully disappeared?

...and does your sister regret her magic epi with dr kwon?? or is she happy with her results?

The revision was done by dr Kwon. But my first magic epi (at Designerps) was very well done, however I was greedy and wanted to correct my ptosis 100% so I went for double eyelid revision + ptosis correction + magic epi again with dr Kwon.
The magic epi was suggested by dr Kwon because I wanted in-outfold and I had prominent infold. To be honest, now I completely regret my decision of doing revision because my eyes weren't that bad...