BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Thanks God! :biggrin:
I finally met someone here who did it in Singapore. Would you mind sharing your experience? And which doctor did you went to and how much does it cost? And if you don't mail can you email me a photo of your before and after? Million thanks ^_^
Sorry for asking so many question but please share with me thanks ^_^

Hope to see your reply soon. (:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg you look so beautiful! Haha
Would you mind sharing what procedure did you went for the double eyelids? Because I'm gonna get it done next year in Singapore but don't know which doctor to go to ):
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks ^_^

Well, korea is really famous for plastic surgery, u should reconsider about having surgery in singapore.. And the cost of surgery will be more expensive than the one in korea..

Mount elizabeth hospital is really famous in singapore, try to do some research first.. I did my research for singaporean surgeon because i was think about to have it in singapore.. Dr.harry fok is popular and he is really nice and patient.. I have been on consultation with him last year but not for plastic surgery, for removing scar on my face.. But he is really nice and understand on what u want to achieve without pushing you.. Dr. Andrew khoo.. Go to mount elizabeth hospital website and you can find the plastic surgeon there.. Well my suggestion if decide to do it in sg, go for mount elizabeth for best result.. Some of hospitals in sg, the doctor still learning and some of the doctors are internship doctors from university..

Big decision in your life! In korea, it will be cheaper and better result.. I also did my research for some clinic in korea.. Well, cheaper and better, hopefully.. LOL :P

Hi there,
Would you like to share your photos before and after? Are u happy with the result of grand clinic? Grand clinic is my first choice since the english customer service over there is the best so far, when i send my pic to them, they said i dont need surgery at all, my eyes looks fine and my nose tall enough, LOL, i know that they are not try to upselling.. Would you like to share more about your experience with me? The first time you have consultation with grand, did u have a consultation with the doctor straight away or with the nurse or some expert on PS? :smile:

Hey, can you tell me where you had your rhino done? Is it rib cartilage or silicone/goretex? Thanks.

I tried to pm you but I guess you're new so you don't have that privilege yet. Are you willing to post eye pics? Or would you be willing to email me pics? Very curious about grand.

Hi everyone :biggrin:

I am new here, am looking forward to beautify my appearance. I was thinking whether to make a trip to Korea/ or Singapore to do eyelid and nose surgery. But then I do not have any friends that did plastic surgery before/ who I can seek for advice. I did email one of the korea surgery -which i found online (VIP), and they actually ask for picture and give advice of surgery based on picture. what they quote me:

1) Ptosis correction (US$4,500)
to make eyes bright and well defined
2) Epicanthoplasty (US$1,500)
Epicanthoplasty is the effective method to make eyes lengthy and bigger.
3) Rib cartilage rhinoplasty (US$12,000)
use your autologous tissues to make your nose higher.
Unlike the silicon implant (putting silicon inside your nose), we use your rib cartilage so it is very safe from the infection, it lasts very long.

However, I will like to get more information feedback on any recommended dr and cost as I am worried I may make a wrong choice. not sure if anyone mind to share some experience with me :smile:

Thanks!:smile:

Hi. VIP is rather expensive. There are a couple of clinics that does it too. One of them is O&Young. However, VIP still stands out as slightly better? It's all subjective I guess. I'm thinking about going there myself this coming June. There's another thread that you might like to follow:

# class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="ALVI88LEE">

holy mother of christ!!! that's expensive!!! maybe i'm reading ur post incorrectly...USD$12k for rib rhino alone?!?! that's astronomical!! I know it's not all about cost, but generally (just to give u a comparison), i've been quoted about USD$4-5 for rib rhino in Korea. Honestly, i'm not looking for the cheapest. in my home country (australia) it's about USD$4-6, so i'm not actually saving anything by going to Korea (just fyi)

there's plenty of ps clinics in korea - VIP is just really good at advertising to the foreign market, but that certainly doesn't mean there aren't any good (if not better) clinics in korea to choose from...personally i found to hard to narrow down my list of preferred clinics - the list started at about 9 clinics!!

:smile:

i know it's been some time since u posted this message, but by looking at ur pic, ur already pretty hot :graucho: i'm sure u don't want to hear this, but i don't think u need any more ps, imo :P

Hi Lexethan, which one will you be going? mind to share if you have ask for some detail/ quote?

Hi helloj, yeah yeah , i would love to have the consultant email, pls :biggrin:
and yup agree that VIP quote me quite high.

Hi Bella147, ya, u re right. VIP was doing pretty well on foreign market. It might cos they are one of those who can communicate in english.

Pretty sure that korea is the best choice to do surgery, but (hahaha) I'm just starting to do my homework- research, therefore have not yet come up with any list. Anyway, realize that clinics such as OZ, Grand Medical, BK , and ID are mentioned quite frequent. I'm gonna to email them and see how they going to quote me

send me your email and i'll send you pics.

send me your email and i'll send you pics.